𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

The girl stared back at him, confused by his request. The anticipation in his eyes, however, made her give in. "Sure. Where are we going?" She asked as Jeno pulled out his keys.

"You'll see." He replied as he led her over to where his motorcycle was parked.

"I forgot you drive this." 

Jeno chuckled at the slight panic on her face. "You'll be fine." He reassured her before handing her his helmet. Minju reluctantly took the object and placed it on her head. Jeno made sure to adjust the strap so that it was comfortable but still secured on her head. Minju became nervous by how close he was to her, but Jeno seemed to be too focused to notice. Eventually he met her eyes, noticing the lack of space. He immediately backed away, afraid of making the girl uncomfortable. He then cleared his throat as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay." Minju managed to whisper before looking away from him. 

Jeno didn't waste any time hopping onto the bike and motioning for her to get on as well. Minju eyed the motorcycle, still sceptical of getting on. "Come on, nothing bad will happen."

"That's what they usually say and then something bad happens!" Minju protested, but Jeno simply laughed at her reaction.

"Just hold onto me and I'll make sure you don't fall, okay?" He suggested, patting the seat behind him. Minju reluctantly climbed on, her arms instantly going around Jeno's torso.

Jeno stilled when he felt her fingers lightly brush against his stomach through the fabric of his shirt. "Uhm, are you ready?" He carefully asked, ignoring the goosebumps that spread over his entire body.

"Yeah, but please drive slowly..." Jeno nodded before starting the engine. They took off onto the busy streets of the city.

At first Minju was anxious, but soon she found the ride to be quite relaxing. She slowly lifted her head and looked around. Everything was zooming past them at a rapid pace, so Minju had a hard time deciphering where they were heading.

It didn't take long for her question to be answered when they came to a stop in front of a building. She looked around, unfamiliar with the place.

'NeoCity Children's Center' a sign read. Minju gave Jeno a confused look and he only smiled at her as if to tell her to be a bit more patient.

So, she followed him down the path that led to the entrance. She noticed the dead grass surrounding the area, along with some flowers that were very obviously dead due to neglect. She couldn't help but wonder what this place was and why Jeno would bring her here. Maybe he knows someone here?

"You've probably made your own assumptions based off the sign but this is a center for recovering trauma patients." Jeno explained as he walked her through the lobby of the building. "Good afternoon, Nurse Choi." He bowed to a woman that was standing at the desk.

"Oh, Jeno! You're back already?" The older woman asked which made Jeno let out a nervous laugh.

"I hope it's not a problem, Nurse..."

"Of course not! We love the company. Plus, seems like you've brought a guest today." Nurse Choi mentioned, winking at Jeno.

Jeno's eyes widened at the woman's obvious gestures. "She's Jaemin's sister. I thought it would be nice to show her around."

"Ah, that's new!" The woman said, before turning to Minju. "I'm Nurse Choi. It's nice having you here, young lady."

"Thank you, Ma'am. I'm Na Minju, it's a pleasure meeting you." Minju bowed the same way Jeno did when they first arrived.