𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Students were scattered all over the place, leaning against cars, walls and lockers, simply complaining about the long day. Tired, but still bright as ever Nari closed her locker door walking straight to the exit of the school.

Humming, the girl walked, mindlessly and accidentally bumping into another body. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"Haha, no, it's fine." The unknown boy said, smiling at the girl.

Nari brightly smiled back at him, nodding her head. "I'm Nari. I'm really sorry if I hurt you, I can be clueless sometimes." She said, awkwardly laughing at herself.

The boy shook his head, waving his head in a way to disagree with her statement. "I'm completely fine, don't worry about it. Oh, and I'm Mark. Nice to meet you, Nari." He held his hand out, which she happily shook.

"You too, Mark! You have an interesting name." She said, once again laughing.

He responded with a laugh of his own, nodding his head. "And you're quite an interesting person." Nari slightly blushed at his words, shyly playing with the ends of her washed out hair.

"Thank you. I hear that often, but I don't really understand what people mean by it." She looked around the parking lot, seeing the students leave. "Why are you heading to school when classes just ended?" She asked, curiosity taking over.

"I don't go to school here. I'm a first year university student." Mark said, scratching the back of his head.

Nari's eyes sparkled with excitement and Mark found it adorable. "That's so cool!" She exclaimed, making Mark laugh.

"Yeah, I guess? I don't know, it's really not anything to find cool." He said.

The girl shook her head, eyes wide. "No! You should be very proud that you're attending university. You know, a lot of people don't even make it there. So, you get to be proud of yourself." She quickly told him.

"Wow, uh, thank you, Nari. I haven't really thought of it that way." He said, already liking the now pink headed girl.

The two continued conversing like they've been lifelong friends. Mark having completely forgotten about the reason he was there in the first place. Just then Donghyuck came walking out of the building. At first he didn't notice the two. That was until he heard the unmistakable laugh of the girl and he immediately scanned the area, a smile on his face.

When his eyes found her, the smile widened. His feet automatically made their way to her and as he walked, he realized she wasn't alone. He eyed the boy, before finally recognizing him. His smile was instantly replaced by a scowl, quickening his pace. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Donghyuck spat out when he finally reached the pair.

The two now aware of his presence, turned to look at him. Nari was shocked, while Mark was emotionless. "Oh, Hyuck. Do you know-"

"I asked you a question, Mark." He glared at the boy, completely disregarding the girl next to him.

"Geez, so I can't even talk to a girl now?" Mark said, rolling his eyes.

Donghyuck scoffed, tongue poking at the side of his cheek, not wanting lash out in front of the girl. "What's going on?" Nari carefully asked, looking between the two boys.

"Don't worry about it, Nari."

"Don't talk to her." Donghyuck said, stepping in front of the girl.

Mark rolled his eyes, giving the boy an amused smile. "What? Is she your girlfriend or something?"

"Yes, she is. So, keep her name out of your mouth." He retorted, catching Mark off guard.