𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

hellooo!! please read the author note at the end <3

»

Jaemin froze mid-step, pausing on the staircase as he was trying to sneak himself and Heeseung upstairs without being noticed.

"Hi, guys." He said, retracting and walking towards the living room instead. "What are you up to?"

"We're just hanging out, the usual." Chenle replied, looking over to Heeseung awkwardly standing to the side. "Hi!"

Heeseung looked over to Chenle, eyes wide. "Uhm, hello?" His response made Chenle break into a fit of laughter and Minju  hit him to shut him up.

"Don't mind him, he's always this stupid." Minju told the boy, Heeseung smiling a bit at her words. His smile widened when he looked back at Chenle. He was definitely taking a liking towards the boy.

"Enjoy it, guys. Heeseung and I have homework to finish." Jaemin said, winking at Minju, who returned the action.

"Bye, lovebirds!" Sua yelled after them, Jaemin flipping her off. "How rude." She said, clicking her tongue.

Jaemin wasted no time, taking Heeseung's hand in his and leading him to his room.
"Your sister has some interesting friends." Heeseung said, looking back at the group downstairs. Jaemin hummed, reaching his bedroom door at the beginning of the hallway.

"Chenle's funny, though." He continued, laughing a bit to himself. Jaemin closed the door behind him, after letting Heeseung walk in first.

The boy took a seat on Jaemin's bed, all too familiar with the space already. He kept rambling about random things, laughing here and there when he would say something stupid.

When Jaemin still hadn't replied, Heeseung looked over to the boy.  Jaemin was leaning against the door, staring at Heeseung from the other side of the room. "What- What are you doing?" Heeseung slowly asked.

Jaemin smiled to himself and walked over to the shorter boy. "Just admiring you, I guess." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Heeseung watched him, mouth agape before laughing. "You're weird." He said, falling on his back. Jaemin took this as an opportunity to quickly press his lips against the others. His body was hovering over Heeseung's stiff one.

Pulling away, Jaemin smiled down at the boy. Heeseung gave him a questioning look, reaching his hand to gently wipe away the hair that was slightly covering Jaemin's eyes. "What's with you today?"

Jaemin chuckled, leaning down to press another kiss on Heeseung's lips before lying down right next to the boy. "Nothing..." He replied, a hint of playfulness in his voice.

He then took Heeseung's hand, playing with his fingers.  Heeseung turned his head to the side to fully face the boy, staring  as Jaemin was focused on their fingers. "Aren't you scared?" the boy suddenly questioned.

Jaemin stopped his actions for a moment, looking over at Heeseung. The latter had his eyes glued to their laced fingers. "What do you mean?"

Heeseung sharply exhaled, removing his fingers from Jaemin's hold. "I don't know... Us, I guess? What happens when others find out you're with me?"

Heeseung's words immediately made Jaemin sit up straight, staring down at the boy. "Are you having doubts about this right now?" He quietly questioned.

"Not doubts... just fears about the implications of our relationship."

"Meaning?" Jaemin asked, a bit more serious than before.

Heeseung now also sat up straight, eyes momentarily flickering to the ceiling before diverting back to Jaemin. The latter looked at him expectantly, like Heeseung had all the answers to the world's problems. This made him huff, placing his hands in his lap.

"Have you ever thought about how much hate you'd get? Like sure, it's both of us, but no one cares about me. I'm a nobody compared to you, Jaemin. People actually care about what you do, so don't you think that dating me will make alot of people turn against you?" By the end of his words, Heeseung was out of breath. He wasn't used to speaking this much, but he was comfortable with Jaemin now.

The latter however didn't look very comfortable with his words. He had an unreadable expression on his face as he processed what Heeseung had said.

"Are you mad?" Heeseung carefully asked when Jaemin didn't say a word.

"I'd never be mad at you. I'm just a bit hurt that you'd think that of me." Jaemin replied, making Heeseung stare at him in confusion. "Do you really think I care about what some random kids at school think about me?"

"Heeseung, I wouldn't have tried anything with you if I cared even the slightest of what everyone else thinks. My friends and sister are fine with us, I'm planning on telling my parents soon. Is that what you're so scared of? Because-"

"You want to tell your parents about... me?" Heeseung asked, voice almost a mere whisper.

Jaemin reached for Heeseung's hand, pulling it toward him. "Of course, this is kind of my first relationship so..." The boy replied, hiding his face behind Heeseung's hand as he became flustered.

Heeseung giggled at how absolutely adorable Jaemin was at that moment. "What about you? Are you planning on telling your parents?" Jaemin suddenly asked.

"To be honest... they know all about you." Heeseung sheepishly replied, a wide smile spreading on Jaemin's lips.

"You talk about me?" He teased, Heeseung playfully slapping his hands away from his.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You should actually feel honoured, I don't talk about anyone ever." The shorter boy smiled at Jaemin, the latter returning it.

"Don't worry, I already feel honoured just knowing you." Heeseung felt his cheeks flaming up at Jaemin's words.

Jaemin chuckled, pulling Heeseung closer to him. He placed a light peck his nose, before nuzzling into Heeseung's neck.

Nothing could ever describe how the two were feeling at that moment. It all felt too good to be true now that they were finally together. Though, Heeseung still had many worries that pestered him, he pushed them to the back of his head as all he wanted to do was bask in the moment with the one he was so fond of.

 Though, Heeseung still had many worries that pestered him, he pushed them to the back of his head as all he wanted to do was bask in the moment with the one he was so fond of

okay, it's been a whole while since i've updated and for that i just want to apologize. i'm in grade 12 and busy with my final exams right now, so i've just really been focused on finishing my last year.

thank you all so so much for 19.5k, omg!!! this is truly amazing and i never thought this would happen with this silly little book of mine. but thank you from the bottom of my heart!! i appreciate every read, vote and comment ❤️

i have kind of lost my confidence in writing and posting too... but for the record i do have a few other ideas i've been working on. so, hopefully soon i'd be able to finally finish chaotic and publish my new works! (and regain some of that confidence)

i hope everyone is doing well and once again thank you for all the support. sorry for this shitty chapter, i just really wanted to update something. see you all in december!! ❤️❤️