Updated Character List

A/N: An updated characters list just in case some of you needed it! I had some messages about some of the names to certain characters so I thought this would help out, this list will also be available for Caleb's future book!

                                 Characters

- Kyle

Kyle's the beta of the Eclipse pack (which is somewhat newly formed from my other book.) He has three mates, Liam, Seth, and James. He's shorter than his mates despite being their beta and he stands at 5 ft 11 inches tall and is muscular, which makes him self conscious sometimes. He has a head full of curly brown hair and dark brown eyes. His wolf is light brown and named Helus. His only family members are his mother and grandmother that live together away from him and his mates. He's also twenty, a year younger than his mates!

(For more in depth information you can refer to the previous character information chapter earlier in the book!)

- Liam

Liam is one of the several hunters of the Eclipse pack, along with his brothers. He's mated to only Kyle, who he towers over slightly at 6'3. He's a dirty blonded hair, muscular, and dark green eyed triplet. He's the youngest of his brothers and although they share a lot of similarities when it comes to appearances, he's the cocky one with a big mouth. His wolf's name is Kamor and is tan! His family consists of his two other brothers as well as his mother and father. He's twenty one, just like his brothers!

(For more in depth information you can refer to the previous chapter information chapter earlier in this book!)

- Seth

Seth is the second eldest of the triplets making him the middle child. He's a hunter of the Eclipse pack and is mated to only Kyle. He's the same height as Liam at 6'3 but both are shorter than James by one inch. He shares his brothers dirty blonde hair and dark green eyes as well. Seth and Liam are identical while James is fraternal! His wolf is tan, identical to Liam's and his name is Orius. He's the quieter one of the triplets but he's surprisingly talkative in the bedroom. He gets really anxious and serious when it comes to Kyle. His family is consistent of his brothers, mother and father. He's twenty one.

( For more in depth information you can refer to the previous Character Information chapter earlier in this book!)

- James

James is the oldest triplet and is fraternal but shares similar features, like his hair and eye color, with his siblings. He's taller than them by one inch and actually weighs more than them by a few pounds. His hair is dirty blonde but his dark green eyes are actually a shade darker than his brothers. He's also a hunter and his wolf's name is Ramis. Ramis is bigger than his brothers wolves by a few inches. He's the reliable brother that his younger brothers always listen to. His family consists of his two younger brothers and his mother and father. He's also twenty one, just like his brothers.

( For more in depth information you can refer to the previous Character Information chapter earlier in this book!)

- Caleb

Caleb is the youngest omega of the Eclipse pack, he's also the only runt of the pack so far. He has short in length silky black hair and huge black eyes. He's short, indicating he's one of his packs runts, and stands at about 5'1. His wolf's name is Xena and once shifted, he's just a few inches bigger than a wolf pup in size and is black. Caleb's mate is Cornelius, a werecat Lion. Caleb's only family is his grandpa that lives in the elder house so Caleb used to live in the main pack house with other omegas. He's shy and prefers to keep to himself and has a really good heart, he also has depression and anxiety. He's sixteen going on seventeen.

- Cornelius

Cornelius is a Lion Werecat and leader of his Pride. He's taller than his mate Caleb by over a foot, standing at 6'4. He has orangey-brown eyes, just like his pride members, and short, curly, dirty blonde hair. He has a perfect tan and chiseled jawline. Cornelius is mated to only Caleb despite having a pride consistent of four girls. Cornelius has a mother and father as well as an older brother, werecats separate from each other once they become of age and rarely meet up with each other after leaving their prides, so he hasn't seen them in ages. He's working on his huge ego and being a better person. He also speaks really good English while his pride doesn't and has a lot of connections outside of his pride, like the witch lynx, Vada. He's also nineteen! (I'm not sure if I've mentioned his age before or not but he's nineteen!)

- Nuru

Nuru is a female lioness werecat in Cornelius's pride. She was the last to join his pride and is seventeen years old. Even though she was the last to join his pride, her lioness form is the biggest of the girls in his pride and is the strongest. She the mature one of the pride but also has her moments of immaturity. She has long wavy brown hair and big orangey-brown eyes, similar to the other girls. She, as well as the other girls, tend to keep their long hair braided. Nuru is taller than Caleb at 5'5 and is still getting taller! She's also pretty fast due to her size.

- Diya

Diya was the third to join Cornelius's pride and is the second oldest at eighteen. While her hair is the shortest compared to the other girls, her orangey-brown eyes are the brightest. Her lioness is average height and just as beautiful as the other girls's. Diya is 5'7 and has stopped growing. Diya looks up to Anvi and trains really hard in her free time to be the strongest girl in the pack, next to Nuru!

- Anvi

Anvi was the first to join Cornelius's pride and she's also the oldest girl in his pride. Her hair is the longest and she tends to need help braiding it since she has a lot of hair that she refuses to cut. Even though she's eighteen, she's only 5'5 just like Nuru. Cornelius and the girls also think of her as a fun mother figure.

- Meti

Meti is the youngest pride member in Cornelius's pride and was his second pride member. She's the same age as Caleb but he's older by a few months. She's extremely playful when in her lioness form, which makes Cornelius worry about her ever playing with Caleb's wolf. Her hair is the same color as the other girls, brown, but it tends to change color when the sunlight hits it. Meti is only 5'4, taller than Caleb by 3 inches! Despite being the youngest, Cornelius finds her really reliable.

~ None of the girls speak English fluently but have been picking up quickly on some words since they've been around the Eclipse wolf pack for a while. ~

A/N: If you all have any questions you can comment them below and I'll answer them!!!

P.S-

Who's your favorite girl in Cornelius's pride?

Who's your favorite character overall?

Would you rather be a werewolf or a werecat?