Chapter 28

A/N: Short Update! Sorry for any errors!

Kyle's POV

  "Mnnh." I groaned after being lightly shaken awake.

   "Kyle wake up." Seth whispered while caressing my cheek lightly.

    "What's wrong?" I asked him after rubbing my eyes and opening them to look around us.

We were all still hiding amongst the luggage's while Cornelius, Anvi and James went off together to see if there were any vacant rooms for us to use, so the rest of us stayed here and chose to rest for a little bit.

"I'm sorry, I know you're tired but can you...come with me for a second?" He asked me lowly so that he didn't wake up Caleb, Liam, Nuru, and Diya.

"Yeah but I kind of don't feel comfortable leaving them here without us, especially if the others aren't back yet." I told him honestly before looking over at their sleeping figures.

    Meti then looked over at us since she wasn't sleeping then shooed us off while smiling, it was like she understood us but couldn't really pick up on what we were saying.

"Only for a bit." I said to him then we both got up and carefully left the luggage area.

    Usually there was only a little bit of time before people started to come down here to get people's luggage to take them to their rooms so I was still worried.

   I looked around cautiously before he grabbed me lightly by my waist and pulled me close to him.

  "I'll make it quick because I can tell that you're anxious about getting back to them." Seth said while caressing my cheek lightly.  He wasn't the type of guy to pull me away from them without having a reason to so that made me even more nervous.

    "Well I-" he was about to say before a hand covered his mouth roughly.

    "Talk later." Cornelius said swiftly before removing his hand and walking away. I was at a loss for words since I never expected him to touch any of us after the incident, but he just covered Seth's mouth with his own hand? It didn't make any sense.

   "We found a room but we gotta move fast, what are you guys doing over here anyways?" James asked with his eyebrows furrowed in worry.

   "It's nothing. Just needed fresh air." Seth said before looking away from me and following Cornelius despite the fact that he was clearly upset that we were interrupted by someone who was currently on his "to kill" list.

    "Are you sure it was nothing? It seemed important." I asked Seth privately while we all walked back to get the others.

    "It's nothing, I still need to get my thoughts together." Was all he said back as I watched his back as he walked in front of me.

     A few minutes later, we were back to where we were hiding out as stow aways. Cornelius and his team of room finders seemed to be really impatient so we all just rushed after them as they led the way.

    "So you're telling me, you all just stumbled upon one of the best rooms on this ship?" Liam asked, asking the question a lot of us were thinking.

     This ship was huge but to find a room that could fit all of us comfortably was suspicious, and we were trying to lay low. A room that grand would obviously cause us more attention than we wanted. What if they threw us all over board?!

     "It's fine. The guy staying there said we could use it." James said with a reassuring smile but that just made me even more worried.

     "So now you're saying some random rich dude just gave us his luxurious room?" Liam said dumbfounded causing me to sigh aloud.

      "Well he said he had another one and we already did his condition so it's okay. It beats staying down there hiding." James said as we went to the stairs to the top deck of the ship.

   It was crowded with people in swimsuits with delicious looking drinks in their hands. They all looked like they were having a good time and we were basically invisible to them, no one was paying attention to any of us, including security and the countless amount of waiters, waitresses and staff walking around.

    "Ah James, Cornelius and my muse Anvi! These must be the friends you were talking about! Each and every one of you are magnifique!" Some random guy said as we stopped near one of the huge pools they had up here.

    "So what was the condition exactly?" Caleb asked wary of the dude who was currently drooling over us as he hid behind me, much to Cornelius's disapproval.

     "Photography." Was all Cornelius grumbled which led us to be even more confused.

     "He thought Anvi was his muse so he took pictures of her as a model in exchange for the room." James explained and we all shrugged and just went up to the room...