Chapter 41

A/N: I'm going to be posting three chapter updates right now!

Kyle's POV

   My body ached everywhere and my head felt like it was going to explode. The last thing I remembered was getting taken out by a dart then somehow I was in the middle of a cell.

   "Like I said, he's not going to listen to us. He's going to bite you." I heard a girl say and when I looked up from the floor, a man entered the cell in front of her.

    It was cold and wet in here. It also really sucked and stunk but I wasn't worried about the cell, I was more worried about where they took Meti and Caleb since I was in here alone.

    And what were my mates doing right now? I couldn't reach them from here and I just hoped that they weren't blaming this on themselves. It wasn't anyone's fault but these bastards in the first place.

   "He's not going to bite me. You're over reacting." The guy said before rolling his eyes and stepping closer to me.

    My ankles were cuffed together and my wrists were chained together from the ceiling, leaving me no room to move freely and it the chains dug into my wrist whenever I tried to escape them.

    "Right gorgeous? Cause if you did, I'd go have some fun with your friends instead." The guy threatened me and I glared at him.

     They were also kind enough to gag me, which is probably why the girl was scared that I'd bite the shit out of this dude if he took it off. Which I would love to do but not if it was going to risk him harassing or hurting Meti and Caleb.

    Even though Meti wasn't apart of my pack, I still felt close to Cornelius's pride. Plus she came to my rescue like the bad ass she is so I can't not stick up for her.

   "Don't you dare touch them." I spat at him angrily once he took the gag off of me. My jaw was so sore from having that thing in my mouth, and the pain that I was feeling all over my body didn't seem to be doing away any time soon.

    "I won't as long as you behave. Now we're going to take you to the boss, best behavior or you're going to end up right back here." He said as he yanked the chain from the ceiling causing it to come down.

    I didn't say anything else and he used the chain to tug me behind him, with the girl walking behind me nervously.

    "What the fuck does their boss want with us?" My wolf asked and I was wondering the same thing.

    These were the wolves that were clearly trying to pick a fight with Cornelius and by taking Meti and Caleb, they must want to die by the hands of his angry beast.

    "And by taking you, they must want our three angry sexy mates to storm in here!" My wolf said and I couldn't agree more.

    Just picturing the three of them in here causing chaos made me crack a small smile but it instantly left my face the second I was out of my cell and onto the floor of some huge living room.

    Caleb and Meti were already here sitting on the floor, chained up just like me, and they sat me right in the middle of them.

    From the looks of things, Caleb was still shaken up but once I was beside him, he stopped being so stiff. While Meti looked the angriest I've ever seen her. She sat still but you could just feel the anger radiate off of her as she glared at a guy sitting in the middle of a couch across from us.

   "Now that you're all here, I'll begin answering some of the questions you may have. You all might be thinking what am I doing here and who are these people?" The guy spoke with an accent similar to Cornelius's and my eyes locked on him.