Chapter 54

Kyle's POV

   "Stop touching me." I told Julian seriously as I tried to move away from him. It didn't work though, he just wrapped his arms around my waist tighter and rested his chin on my right shoulder.

"And why would I stop touching the man that'll give birth to my children?" He asked calmly but I could feel the air get heavier in the room the second he finished his sentence.

He definitely had a death wish, not only was Cornelius in the same room as us, but all three of my mates... my very very angry mates.

James, Liam and Seth. I haven't seen them in what feels like forever. I was relieved that they looked good, I didn't want them beating themselves up like they did last time. This time they looked ready to kill for me and in the right state of mind.

"Get away from him." Seth said angrily and my knees almost trembled at how deep his voice was.

Julian only laughed in response and I glared at him before trying to get out of his grasp again. I still felt relatively weakened since I practically starved here so I didn't have much strength to scratch his eyes out like I wanted to.

Within a few seconds, tons of wolves came into the room. Julian's followers were clearly alerted by him, giving my mates and Cornelius an unfair advantage in numbers but I'm sure they could make up for it in strength.

I mean we did have a Lion on our side after all, I'm just not sure if Julian sticking so close to me was a good thing considering Cornelius's lion would definitely kill both of us in a heart beat.

"You all saved me the trouble of having to hunt you down! Now we can take you all out at once." Julian laughed while my mates continued to glare at him.

They're eyes were locked on him. They didn't seem to mind the tight situation they were in at all, they seemed to only have one thing on their mind... killing Julian.

   But who could blame them? He was full of himself and just a complete asshole on top of being psychotic. He didn't care about how others felt, he only cared about himself.

   The people Julian called in started to circle around my mates and Cornelius as I continued to try to pry myself away from him. Every second his hands stayed on my made me feel sick, which isnt normal. I still had no clue what this bastard did to my body and how I could reverse whatever spell he put on me.

   "Shhhh. Stress isn't good for your body." Julian said before leaning in closer to me. And that's when I had a shiver run down my back.

   This bastard actually tried to kiss me. In front of my mates?!

   I physically shuttered and turned my head away but he forced me to look at him roughly by yanking my chin.

   I gulped trying to stomach my upcoming vomit as he tried to bring his lips towards mine.

   But the second he was even a few centimeters away from my lips, I heard my mates growl in unison. I looked behind me to see three angry looking wolves ready to tear their teeth's into Julian's throat.

    Julian did nothing but pull me closer and smirk with his hands around my waist. He was clearly confident and trusted the numeral advantage he had over us.

  Then we heard a huge explosion. It came out of no where and it made my ears begin to ring.

    "What the fuck's going on?!" I heard Julian shout and grip me harder.

   I couldn't see anyone anymore, the room filled with dust or some type of smoke, which made me anxious not being able to see my mates or what was going on.

    Then I heard it. It was a gunshot and it made everyone stop shouting and get quiet, but since no one knew who got shot, the silence didn't last long.

    I still couldn't see but I heard chaos break loose and growling, stuff crashing and just fighting break out as I tried to free myself again.

    I felt something wet start to drip onto my face, and since I couldn't see I couldn't tell what it was but it felt gross. Was Julian drooling on me?! Fucking gross.

    I did one last huge push and he actually released me and I felt his weight get off me.

    "Why'd he let me go?" I asked myself as I squinted and slowly the room's smoke started to clear.

    Once the room was aired out, everyone continued to fight but I saw Julian hunched over holding his side. He was bleeding, a lot and it made me realize that his sweat was what  dripped on me.

   His face was sweating a lot and his face was twisted in pain. But who the hell shot him?

    I looked around and spotted Meti and the girls, along with Caleb in the doorway and Caleb held onto a handgun even though he was shaking.

    Meanwhile my mates and Cornelius were handling Julian's lackey's.

    So much was happening but my head was spinning and I felt like I was going to pass out. But I couldn't. Not right now after everyone's hard work.

   I limped over to where Caleb was and the girls grabbed me quickly and formed a wall around me and Caleb, shielding us from all the chaos.

   "Are you okay?!" Caleb asked me before dropping the gun he had in his hands and hugging me.

   I didn't have the energy to talk anymore but I rested my chin on top of his head as I spaced out. My nightmare was finally starting to end.

    I looked over to where Julian was but his body was gone. My eyes widened as I looked around the room, searching for his body but I couldn't find it.

    It was as if he just disappeared.