Chapter 23

A/N: Another quick update cause I love rushing <3

Kyle's POV

I was actually thankful for being held in the prison cellar despite everything. Sure I'd rather not be in here at all but at least I couldn't see the moon from here.

I was so far below ground that not even a glimpse of the outside world got in, not that it mattered. All i'd see is dirt if we had windows down here.

It was just strange to be down here. I've brought countless rogues and guys down here before, but now I'm the one behind bars.

No one else was down here yet.

Usually when the full moon comes around, people act differently. Sure there's arousal and lust just hovering above everyone that's hit puberty, but with how strong the moon light is, sometimes people act savagely without thinking.

As sad as it may be, lots of younger male members fall victim to Omega and female pheromones, regardless of if they just finished having their heats or going in heat, so we lock them down here.

I just hoped we didn't get anyone down here tonight. Just because I couldn't see the moon light didn't mean tonight didn't affect me, if that were the case we'd all just stay underground to avoid it every month or so.

I sighed as I began to feel myself getting flustered.

    My dirty mind went back into the gutter even though that was the route I was trying my hardest to avoid right now.

   "I... still can't believe you'd choose anything over food." I told my wolf before I plopped down onto the cold cement floor.

    There weren't any beds in our cells, probably cause people don't spend days in them; so all I had in this cell was a tiny toilet in the corner and just a few feet to move around comfortably.

     But even though we try our best to keep up with them and clean them, it always has a lingering stench in here. I couldn't even put it into words. It wasn't revolting or too bad but it was just noticeable that you've been in here.

   "Okay but what if our mates were naked with food on them?" My wolf asked devilishly, not helping my already flustered face get back to normal.

   Then I pictured them all nude with my favorite sweets sliding down their chests and abs.

     I didn't have much of a sweet tooth...I mean who am I kidding, I had a huge sweet tooth. I just loved food. I liked sweet things, bitter things, just about anything I could get my hands on and into my mouth.

    I swallowed a lump that formed in my throat and fanned myself at the thought.

    Liam with chocolate all over him sounded really good right now....or even Seth with cliche whip cream and strawberries... or or or even James with sweet honey-

"Okay wow that got really weird." I said to myself out loud before resting my head against the cold wall behind me.

"Nothing's weird about fantasizing about our mates! I mean how can you not?" Helus commented again and I began to start panting lightly.

    I was starting to feel the effects more and I slowly began to let out little whimpers as my self control began to fade.

    I didn't like being like this. Being a hot whimpering mess on the cold cellar floor didn't suit me at all.

     I was starting to get horny which was uncomfortable in this situation. Like how embarrassing would it be if someone came down here to check on me and I was just cumming all over my cell?!

     "If it was one of our mates coming down those stairs, that would be a different story." Helus commented again.

    I wasn't shocked by how thirsty he's been being for them, for a wolf, tonight's an important night, but at the end of the day he's still supposed to be a good influence on me!

    If anything Helus was probably looking forward to mating with them under the moon more than they were, which is a lot.

    I tuned him out because the more he spoke the more it was starting to get to me. I don't want to anger the alphas more than I already have, so breaking out of here to have steamy sex is out of the question.

    I just wanted to stay put and behave once in my life!

    I tried distracting my mind with how their injuries were doing right now but then I ended up thinking about their bodies again.

   It seemed like no matter what I did, lust just kept clouding my mind.

    I snaked my right hand down my pants and under my briefs. My back arched slightly as I felt how hot my dick was. I was practically leaking by just thinking of them and my dick was steamy hot.

    "Please don't jerk off in this gross cellar. Please don't jerk off in this gross cellar." I thought to myself but I couldn't stop my hand from starting to stroke myself to ease the pain.

    I moaned loudly and slammed my head unintentionally against the wall as the pleasure irrupted through me.

    Usually during a full moon, I'd just fantasize about sleeping with them but this time, now that I have, I just keep thinking about being held by each of them over and over again and again.

     Each of them were unique in their own way, especially in bed. Despite being close triplets, they each fucked differently. I know that may sound super obvious but it was a real shocker to me.

      Liam was inpatient but passionate, Seth was shockingly more talkative and used dirty talk, and James was just the right mix of gentle and rough.

     The moon goddess was sure looking out for me because she knew exactly the right stuff I liked in the bedroom.

    I shuttered as I felt my slick starting to leak out of my ass and blushed at how embarrassing it is.

    A beta should not be producing slick. I know I kind of have to with how big their dicks are but this is ridiculous.

    "God why is it just so wet?!" I whined while changing my position against the wall.

I pressed my forehead against the cold wall and got on all fours. Maybe not facing the stairway was a bad decision but as long as I could get off once before anyone came, I really don't care.

I panted a little bit more and whimpered as I pulled my pants and briefs completely off to get quick access to my ass.

Fingering myself didn't feel as good as it was when they touched me. I knew I probably wouldn't even be able to make this heat go away if I got myself to cum once but anything was better than the pain of holding back.

I groaned but then froze when I started to hear footsteps start to come down the stairway.