Chapter 60- The Finale

Kyle's POV

** 10 years later **

   "He isn't it about time we go wake up your daddy?" I asked Sylvia after stretching. She giggled and nodded in agreement before taking off down the hallway eagerly.

    Sylvia was my seven year old daughter. She shared the same dark green eyes as her father but instead of being blonde like him, she had my curly brown hair. Her father was James and she was my first born. I was scared during my pregnancy since I've never heard of a beta giving birth but with a lot of reassurance from our pack doctors and support from my mates, I was able to successfully deliver her without any problems. After learning that I had to problem getting pregnant, a few months after giving birth to Sylvia, I had another child.

"Jax!" I shouted irritated when he stormed into the living room with his father. Both Jax and his idiot of a father Liam bursted through the front door in their wolf forms completely covered in mud. Jax was younger than Sylvia but he already knew how to shift, while she hasn't been able to yet. But ever since he could shift, his idiot of a father takes him everywhere in the woods and even to work!

   Jax didn't have my curly hair like his sisters did but he did have the same shade of brown as me. His eyes were green like his dads and he even had the cutest dimples in the world. He was only six years old but he was starting to branch out and become more independent from us.

"Bathroom. Now. Both of you! And hurry up! Now I have to mop again." I sighed out while Liam and Jax attempted to give me puppy eyes.

I kicked Liam's ass gently and that made him and Jax scurry off to the bathroom we had downstairs, still tracking muddy paw prints everywhere.

"Don't worry about it. Me and Su will help you." Seth told me before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

    "You'll help me Suzie?" I asked her, looking down at the tight grip she had on the mop in her hand.

   Suzie was my last child. After her I didn't feel like having any more. While it was cool to be able to give birth, it wasn't really a cake walk for me. Suzie had her dads dirty blonde hair with my cute curls, but she had hazel eyes. She was five but was able to shift like Jax, even though she's only shifted twice. I think she's still scared that she can shift or she's scared she'll get stuck in her wolf form but either way she hasn't shifted much. I also think she knows it makes Sylvia sad to see so she doesn't do it much.

   Jax and Suzie's wolves look really similar, they resemble my wolf despite looking more like their dads in human form. Unlike their fathers tan wolves, they share my brown coat. And I'm not sure if it's because they have beta blood in them but their wolves are bigger than the other pups their ages, and I'm sure Sylvia's will be too.

With a very serious look on her face, Suzie nodded and it made me smile. She was just so cute, all of them were. They each resembled their fathers more than me but I didn't care, if anything it made them ever cuter. It was like her had little mini versions of themselves always attached to them.

   "Can someone explain to me how mud ended up everywhere?" James asked sleepily, entering the living room with Sylvia on top of his shoulders laughing as she drummed on his head.

    "Ask your favorite brother." Seth said, shaking his head in disappointment as he began to mop up the mud with Suzie mopping besides him silently.

    "I think it's cool that him and little Jax run around all morning. The sooner Jax learns endurance training the better." James said and I shook my head.

"Who knows, he may be the pack's future beta like his dad." James said before walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

I blushed and that caused Sylvia to cringe.

"You're going to give each other germs! Yuck!" She said before covering both of her eyes dramatically.

"And we'll give you those germs too!" James said before taking her off of his shoulders.

"Eww!" Sylvia yelled, running away from her dad who kept trying to chase her.

"We're still mopping! If you fall it's on you." Seth said while he sighed in unison with Suzie.

"Why are you guys playing tag without us?!" Liam chimed in after entering the room with Jax next to him.

The next thing I knew everyone was chasing each other and the floor never did end up getting cleaned.

   Instead, it ended up even dirtier than it was before. There was footprints everywhere and it looked like the entire living room had a tornado pass through it. There was giggling and laughter coming from everyone and somehow Sylvia laughed so hard, she ended up shifting!

    Soon there was a little tan fluffy wolf pup standing on the middle of our living room table. I originally thought she'd share my fur color like her siblings but instead she shared her dads tan color. And man was I right about her being big for her age! She whined loudly and wagged her tail happy that she finally shifted and we all knew what we had to do.

   Soon, everyone, even Suzie, shifted and we all ran outside. The sun was starting to go down but we didn't care. We all played and rolled around with our kids in our wolf forms like time stopped and we were the only wolves here on earth.

I loved it here. There might never be a peaceful day here but that's what made our home, home. Our family was big and strong, we all loved and cared for each other. And we all loved teaching our kids about our pack's history and our pack jobs. I couldn't have asked for a better family...

The End