Chapter 50

Kyle's POV

I sighed after I got myself together and finished crying. I'm usually dramatic but crying like that was starting to give me a huge headache.

I tried getting out of my restraints again and was yet again, extremely unlucky, so I went back to looking outside the window.

The play area still haunts me regarding Julian's plans to have children with me but it was never going to happen so I didn't let it get to me anymore. I was a Beta and even though I had three mates, the chances of me getting pregnant are slim to none.

While it may be possible, my body is just built differently. Omegas and females could have children, rarely have I seen others besides them have kids but it's still slightly possible. But Julian wasn't a proper Alpha nor was he any of my mates, so him impregnating me just can't happen.

"But we don't know if he has any more tricks." My wolf said and he was right. With all the werewolf hunting stuff and elixirs he has, I wouldn't be surprised if he looked for a way to get me knocked up.

My wolf growled mentally just at the thought of that bastard trying to put his hands on me. I didn't belong to him and I never will.

I kept looking out the window sadly, thinking of ideas on how nice it would be once my mates are back in my arms while looking at the nature outside. He had us kept in the cell for so long I almost forgot what it looked like outside.

Behind the Play-area led to the forest. I'm pretty sure it led north to where Cornelius's territory was judging by how the sun rose the other way, and the way the shadows of the swing and slide fell.

Kids... I don't know how I'd feel about having kids. My mates seemed to be the enthusiastic type when it came to the idea of having pups with me but maybe they weren't so bad. After all I liked the Alpha's and Luna's children when they were both born, and I was besides them the entire time they were raising their oldest daughter.

If having children didn't hurt my pack duties, then maybe I'd consider it. Just the thought of my mates breeding me made my head get all fuzzy and my face hot.

I shook my head out of my lewd thoughts and squinted my eyes.

I must be losing my mind because it looked like behind one of the bushes near the slide, Anvi was shifted and crouching stealthily.

She looked around then finally looked up at me and flicked her tail in signal.

What the hell was she doing here?! She couldn't be alone, but if she wasn't alone that would mean-

"Knock knock." Julian said entering the room happily behind me. I saw his reflection in the window and quickly turned around, not wanting my back to face him.

"You're still looking at where our children will play? I'm glad to see your enthusiastic finally." He said while he walked towards me.

If I could see her, he'd probably— no, he'd definitely see her too.

"The idea of having kids is starting to not be as bad as I thought it would be. I'm warming up to the idea." I said honestly. I didn't mean with him of course. I'd rather see my fists punching his face or him in a body bag then him on top of me.

He walked over to me and I wiggled my way off of the floor with my restraints still on.

"Can you finally take these off?" I asked him softly as I hoped away from the window to distract him from looking out of it.

I had no idea what the others were planning but I can't let her get caught now. Julian's mood were always changing so you never knew what he'd do.

"Sure, it's not like you can escape or anything anyways. If you did anything, the others can sense when I'm in danger and would hurt your friends and come after you in a heart beat." He said while pulling out a bunch of keys from his back pocket.

I hoped towards him and turned around and he got to work on taking off both of my restraints. Once they were off of me, I rubbed my wrists and winced at how bad they looked. Since I was trying to force them off, the cuffs really dug into my skin but at least they were finally off.

I hope that Caleb and Meti's wrists aren't as bad as mine because ouch. I wasn't sure when they'd heal but after a long time they were free.

As I began gently rubbing my wrists, Julian tilted my head up with his right hand softly and stared into my eyes.

I never understood why some people still craved for others even when they knew that their hearts belonged to others. Instead of backing off of me when he knew that I had not just one, but three men that my heart belonged to, he chose to be arrogant and ignorant by still wanting to have me.

"You look so sexy with those cuffs on but without them you look good too. I'm going to go look for something to put on your wrists." He told me before slowly moving his hand away and leaving.

He didn't lock the door this time since I didn't hear anything click like before, but just as he said, there's no way for me to leave without him alerting everyone here.

But I knew that my mates and the others were finally here and had a plan.

"Kyle I don't know if... we're going to... soon!" Caleb mindlinked me but it was super duper choppy.

"I have no clue what he's trying to say." My wolf laughed and I smiled.

I had no idea what he tried to say either but I was glad to know that he was well enough to try to talk to me, and I was also happy that something was finally coming through after what Julian made me drink.

I knew that my mates were here but my links were still staticky and mushy. It was the equivalent to having bad reception on a phone call or a really crappy walkie talkie.

"Be careful." I mindlinked my mates along with Caleb, hoping that even though I couldn't receive anything from others they could at least hear me.

I don't like this situation though. They were trying to rescue us from the outside and I think Caleb and Meti were going to try to help them but there was a lot of rogues here and Julian. We'd need the help of more people if we were going to get out of here okay and I honestly didn't want to see anyone get hurt...well other than Julian.

These rogues weren't crazy, just misled. They came from bad traumas and backgrounds alike and just wanted a place that they could feel safe and fit in. But that didn't excuse them for the things they've done and continue to do.

Maybe I could get a word in with the council and find them the help that they need, but knowing Cornelius he was going to want to wipe them all out, including their entire makeshift village.

Instead of walking out the door, I walked back over to the glass window and looked outside to see if Anvi was still out there. Walking felt kind of weird since I haven't done it in so long and I almost tumbled just going a few feet.

She was indeed gone and I sighed out in relief since it didn't seem like anyone else spotted her, but it made me really curious as to what their plan was.