|| speical chapter ||

A/N:
I don't really have the desire to write as much like I use too bc I mostly make edits, but I will TRY to post a new chapter every month!

I don't usually write "special chapters" bc I feel like it's a waste, but I felt bad so i decided to make one to make up for sm delay chapters.

anyways now that you listened to my complain.. let's get started ;)

*btw uvogin and pakunoda are alive in this*
__________________________

Big bright lights shined above the side walk. Workers and businesses people filled the streets causing commotion. Shi tori wasn't too found of New Year's Eve. She thought of it as just another day not worth the trouble of going out and buying crap for their loved ones.

But this year she felt different. Of course she still had a guilty conscience from ditching feitan for so long to hang out with a bunch of 12 years old.. and always running away going off somewhere.. but this time she wanted to prove to fei that she really does love him and that she cherishes every moment they spend together.

While browsing through the windows she happened to find something that would fit to feitan liking. Shi tori pushed the door open and entered the shop. The shopped smelt like rich cologne. Suspicious men took little glances at her from time to time.

"Are you having any trouble finding anything?" One of the workers asked. The worker smiled brightly at shi tori which pissed her off.

'Th-there smile.. it-it's so bright..' Shi tori squinted her eyes so she wouldn't be blinded by the workers kindness. "I'm alright.."

"Are you sure?" The worker leaned closer to shi tori face.

'Does the manger not teach their workers some personal space?!' Shi tori cleared her throat and turned the other way pretending to be looking at something. "I'm positive."

"...okay, well If you need anything just call me right over, okay!"

"...sure..."

After hours and hours of searching for the right gift for fei she had finally found one. Shi tori was so excited that she was beaming with happiness.

'I bet fei going to like this! I even took my precious time to go out and find something for him.' She snickered under her breath.

PHANTOM TROUPE POV:

"Phinks, where did shi tori go." Feitan looked up from the torture book he was reading.

"I think she-"

"She went out to go buy something for the group." Shalanrk smiled not knowing that he cut phinks off.

".. ok" feitan then looked back down at his book reading different methods on how he could torture his victims for next year.

"GEEZ! Could she be any slower, I'm dying here!" Uvogin shouted.

"Calm down, uvogin." Nobunaga rested his hand on uvogin shoulder. "She probably taking her time buying gifts that we all will like."

Uvogin eyebrows started twitching and he swung his fist at Nobunaga. Luckily for Nobunaga he been with Uvogin since day one so he could easily dodge his attacks.