feitan x shi tori x moment

"Can anyone else see the swirls!" Yelled kaeru.

The troupe members looked at shi tori. There was no swirls in her pitch black eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you scared." She mocked.

"No!" Yelled kaeru.

"Okay then. I want you to bite off you're arm for me okay!" She asked.

Kaeru got up and the zombies fell off. The zombies slowly started gather to where you are. Kaeru eyes were purple and black swirls. He brought his right arm to his mouth and bit it off. Kaeru held his right arm in his mouth.

Kaeru eyes then went back to normal. He was frustrated. He was annoyed that a little girl could have this much power. He looked down and saw that he was holding his right arm. Blood dripped from his right arm that became a nub.

"What the heck when did this happe-"

All of a sudden kaeru head exploded. His head flew into the air and landed in shi tori hand. His body collapsed and the blood poured out from where is missing head was.

"What a shame... I went easy on you to." Shi tori whined.

"That was going easy?!" Thought the other troupe members.

You threw kaeru head into the air as the zombies jumped to eat it.

You then turned around and faced the phantom troupe. You did a little curtsy and smiled. You're right arm was still broken and you're cheek had a little cut on it. Dry blood was still on you're lips as well.

"You're a mess." Said Feitan.

"He really did some damage to me! He wasn't even that strong!" You whined.

You laid you're self on the ground as you looked up into the night sky. Kaeru blood then started to form into a bird shaped again. You looked over and saw it forming.

"YAY ITS A BIRD!" You yelled.

You got up and rushed up over to the dead body. Kaeru body then started to disappear, and so did the zombies. You then turned around to show the others the bird splattered blood.

"Guys look! The blood is now a bird shape!"
You yelled.

"We can see." Said Pakunoda.

"How can you see shi tori? You're eyes are pitch black, I thought that would effect you're vision." Said Bonolenov.

"Nope it doesn't. I can actually see ten times better like this."
Said shi tori.

You're eyes and mouth then went back to normal. You pat the dust off you're dress and fixed you're hair and headband. You turned around again and faced the phantom troupe.
You had a smile on you're face and you're hands behind you're back.

"Goodbye now!" You said.

"Wait!" Yelled chrollo.

All of a sudden you disappeared. The phantom troupe looked around but couldn't find you. But all of a sudden then herd a whistle coming from Feitan direction. You then moved you're self from behind feitan body.

"Did I scare you?" You asked the group.

"Uh um... nope." Said shalnark.

You pout as feitan picked you up. He placed you on top of his shoulders.

"Stay put you." He said.

You looked down and saw feitan blushed a little bit. You laughed because it was funny how easily the men in the group get flustered.
The troupe headed back inside the abandoned building. Feitan wrapped you're arm with bandages, and cleaned you're wounds.

"Thank you!" You said.

You had a huge smile on you're face and you were so happy.

"No problem." Said feitan.

"Did you see me kill him! I did a pretty good job didn't I?" You asked.

"You could of had done better." Said Feitan.

You slapped feitan in the back of the head with you're left arm.

"Shut up. I know I could of had, but I didn't think he was gonna be that tough. So I went easy on him."
You replied.

"He still wasn't tough."
Said Feitan.

You rolled you're eyes and slapped feitan again. You both made eye contact with each other and laughed.

"Looks like feitan and shi tori are getting along." Said phinks.

"Yeah, but do you think if feitan and shi tori became a couple, that they possibly might be the strongest couple in the world?" Asked Pakunoda.

"I highly doubt the world, but I will say they will be one heck of a strong couple."
Said Franklin.

You're wounds and arm was starting to heal now. It was the next morning and chrollo wanted to have another meeting again.

"I wanted you guys to know that we're gonna stay here another week then leave for Metero City." Said chrollo.

"Ooo Metero city! I've never been, but people said that's where most of troupe members start off." You replied.

"You're somewhat correct. Not all troupe members start off there." Said chrollo.

"Ohh okay." You replied.

"So for now we can chill."
Said chrollo.

"Well in that case I'm heading back in town. I don't need someone with me because I highly doubt the chain user would try to kill us." You replied.

"Hold up! Look like you still need people with you."'said shalnark.

"Why is that!" You asked.

Shalnark pulled up a flyer on the Internet that showed our pictures in it.

"Looks like someone put up wanted flyers of us. It shows our pictures in it but not our name." Said shalnark.

"Good thing we stopped you from giving out your name to those kids." Said phinks.

"Yeah. We still need to go into pairs because the chain user could still be in Yorknew city."
Said shalnark.

"Well feitan and phinks wanna come with me?" You asked.

"Sure." Said the two.

You were in the middle while feitan and pinks were on the outside of you.

"Why do you always wanna go out in town?" Asked phinks.

"Yeah, there is nothing interesting in town." Said feitan.

"Because I love seeing people and the scenery."
You replied.

People around you slowly started to get on there phones out and take videos of the three of you, and posting it to the internet saying where you are currently located.

"Looks like three of the troupe members are out in town." Said leorio.

"Yeah we should try to catch them." Said gon.

"Don't bother." Said killua.

"What why?!" Asked gon and leorio.

"Because the spiders is too difficult for us to kill. Plus my dad once killed a member of the spiders before. My dad never really complains but he said that it was a pain, and to stay clear from the spiders."
Said killua.