killua x gon x kurapika x MR. lEoRiO

Idea from oikawaswaifuuu

Previous chapter:
^On the way back the three girls told unbelievable stories about their past, and joked around with each other.^

*ik you're probably gonna skip this which is like totally fine, but don't complain if you won't be seeing any new chapters up ;) anyway... I WILL be trying to post more often but school has started for me. So if I don't post as much then I'm sorry!*

Killua and Gon had already come back from greed island and was spending most of they're time in Yorknew city with Kurapika and Mr. Leorio. Once in a while Gon would worry about the black hair girl they met at greed island.

Gon stood outside the building where his three friends were visiting at.

"BOO!"

"AHH KILLUA!"

Killua pushed Gon and lost his balance causing him to fall.

"What did you do that for?!"

"You seem to be deep in thought, so I decided to shake you out of it."

Gon got up and sat on the steps of the building. His elbows was on his knee while his hands held his cheeks up.

"Killua."

"Yes?"

"I know this might be strange to bring up... but do you think the black hair girl we met at greed island is lonely right now? I mean... she did seem disappointed when she left us."

Killua leaned his back against the building and rested his hands behind is head.

 "I don't know, but let's not think about it too much, okay

"I don't know, but let's not think about it too much, okay."

He looked over at Gon to still see him worrying about the black hair girl. 'I should've stopped her from going back then. She was obviously unhappy about it.'

Gon let out an sigh. Killua was a bit uncomfortable in the situation and the only thing that came up to mind was what he was thinking of when Gon mentioned he was worried about her.

"Gosh you really are a pain." Killua scoffed. He looked the other way blushing a little. *NO I DO NOT SHIP THE TWO! IT'S JUST THAT HE'S EMBARRASSED ATM*

"Mhm?" Gon turned his attention towards Killua. His cheeks and ears were a slight red.

"Because we're in Yorknew city... I figured, that she might be here. Speaking that... she part of the phantom troupe, and they're hide out is here and all..."

Gon sprung to his feet and gave killua a tight hug. "H-hey! Get off me already!!"

Killua tried pushing the boy off of him but it didn't seem to work. "Thank you so much Killua! This time I'll definitely do the right thing!"