unground x auction

Previous chapter:
^"Yes sir!"^

The sunrise was coming up. The sky was pink and orange. The clouds were fluffy and white. The smell of the dew from outside filled you're nose.

You sat outside a opened window while the rest of the members was still asleep. You took a quick glance and saw feitan waking up. He looked over at you and started walking to where you are.

"Good morning!" You whispered.

"Good morning."

"What are you doing up?" Asked feitan.

"Eh I just wanted to see the sunrise." You replied.

He jumped up and sat next to you. He laid his arm over you're shoulder, as you both watched the sunrise. Light pink scattered across you're face. You took a quick look at him to see him looking back at you. You quickly turned you're face away from him.

You slowly started to fall asleep and rest you're head on his shoulder. He flinched a little bit when you laid you're head on his shoulder. Three hours has passed and the group members started to wake up. As they woke up Shalnark noticed you and feitan cuddling together by the opened window.

"Hey feitan! How are you and Shi tori doing?!" Yelled shalnark.

The other group members looked you're way and saw you two. They started to laugh at feitan for hitting a move on you.

"You guys are such pers." said machi

Feitan woke up and saw the group members pointing and laughing at him. He quickly got up and moved away from you. You were still asleep and you're body started to tilt a little.

"Hey I think Shi tori gonna fall!" Yelled Bonolenov.

You're body was about to fall out the open window. The members *expect for the leader* rushed over to try to stop you from falling. But they were too late. You could feel the air from underneath you as you fall. The members rushed down to try to catch you from below.

You were almost half way down from falling when you woke up. You looked down and saw that you were almost about to touch the ground. Luckily you have fast reflexes and did a back flip. You then landed on you're feet as you did a curtsy.

"Good morning guys!"

The group looked at you in confusion. You had a big smile on you're face. You was somewhat excited that happened to you.

"How is she so happy and calm? Did she knew what she was gonna do? They thought.

A whistle came from inside the abandoned building. It was the boss. He wanted all of us to gather around together so we could talk about the plan for today.

"Now that everyone here I wanna talk about the plan again. I want Franklin, Feitan, and Shizuku to head to the underground auction and receive the items for today. Then I want Machi, Shalnark, Uvogin, Nobunaga, and Shi tori to wait inside the hot hair ballon for them." Said chrollo.

"Alright!" Said the members.

It was almost time. You looked out a broken window to see the sun going down. It was pink and orange like this morning. The clouds slowly started to disappear, the moon rising up as the sun set.

"It's so beautiful." You said.

"What is?" Asked Pakunoda.

"The sky. It's just so pretty!"

You're purple eyes sparkled as the tiny bit of light that was coming from the sun shined on you. The wind slowly started to pick up and you're hair was flowing with the wind. You're white and black dress was also flowing with the wind.

Phinks, Feitan, Shalnark, Nobunaga all gathered together to watch you look out the broken window.

"She's so pretty..." they said.

Light pink was scattered across there faces. They looked like zombies admiring there food.
You turned around to see the four boys starting at you.

"What are you looking at?" You snapped.

The light pink that was scattered across there face then became red from embarrassment.

"Uh umm nothing..." said the four boys.

It was time for the underground auction attack. Feitan, Franklin got into suits. Shizuku wore the usual outfit. Franklin had got there self a taxi and the five waited in the hot air ballon, up above the underground auction.

We herd Franklin gun shots from outside the building. People were screaming and crying.

"When will we be leaving?" You asked.

"Soon, feitan and Franklin should be done at any moment." Said shalnark.

Feitan, Franklin, and Shizuku finally arrived. They told us that the items that were suppose to be at the auction disappeared. They assumed that the shadows beast took the items.

But as soon as we started flying to get away a bunch of cops followed us. We had no where to go so we had to land by a near by Canyon.