shi tori x encounters x killua x gon

* I apologize for the story time line being so screwed up. Idk how I can fix the whole book so it can be a perfect time line, but i just wanna apologize and say sorry*

Previous chapter:
^"He wants us to steal some valuable stuff."
Said shalnark.^

Shalanrk, phinks, Feitan, shizuku, Franklin, kortopi, shi tori, headed to a man who sold greed island, and was willing on letting them go in and steal some stuff from the game.

As the seven arrived to the man cottage, the man told them the rules of the game and how you always gotta have you're guard up.

The seven went into the game and teleported to a tower in the middle of nowhere. Green grass was scattered for miles, and no people in sight.

"Where are we." Asked shizuku.

"Obviously in greed island." Shi tori mumbled in annoyance.

"Well let's just head straight and see if we can find a town or a village somewhere." Said phinks.

The seven walked through the grassy lands. When they were walking a man with dreads and a book in his hand stood in front of their path.

"Give me all you're cards, and are you're valuable assents." Demand the man.

"No way in h*ll." Yelled phinks.

"Tch."

Shi tori walked up a few steps closer to the man. She pulled out her hunting blade, and pointed it at the man.

"You're kinda cute looking if you wasn't so demanding. I don't take orders from low life thugs like you."

Her pupils turned black, and the man began seeing black and white swirls in her eyes.

"Now listen here~ I want you to look for a town or a village near by then report back to me, and tell me what you've find okay."

The man with the dreads and is book disappeared then reappeared. He told them how many miles it would take to get to the near by town. Once he told them the hypnotism was gone and the man head exploded. Shi tori tilt her head and smiled at the dead corpse.

"I haven't done that trick in awhile now. Too bad I wasted it on you." She sighed.

The seven continued walking and finally reached the town. Tons of people were trading, buying, and barraging with each other. Shi tori wounds were all stitched up, so she didn't have to worry about passing out again. She was wearing her usual shrine maiden outfit as well.

The seven stopped at a near by restaurant to grab something to eat, before they began to steal. Once they got their meals, shi tori spotted two young boys that she recognized before.

Franklin saw that shi tori was looking at two boys through an open booth.

"You see something that you want?"

"..."

Her cheeks gushed with a light color of red. She had a cheeky smile. Her eyes had stars forming in it.

"What is it?" Asked phinks, as he noticed the girl staring at two young boys.

"..."

"Just spit it out already!" Yelled the two.

Shi tori twirled her hunting knife in her tongue. Few cuts slashed through her tongue, and she could taste the iron. Blood dripped from her mouth from playing with it.

"Shi tori you're dripping with blood. You're so amazed for whatever you're looking at, that you're injuring you're self." Shalanrk said with concern.