pakunoda x death bed

"Be quite."
Said feitan.

You rolled you're eyes and laid you're head on feitan shoulder.

"So what do we do with him?" Asked machi.

"We should let them g-" said chrollo.

All of a sudden chains wrapped around him and he disappeared up in the air again. This time you saw a glimpse of the chain user.

"The boss is gone." Said Feitan.

"I got a quick glimpse of the chain user! He had blonde hair wore and yellow and blue fit. He has red earrings, and red eyes." You said.

"So he part of the Kurta clan, that we killed off a couple of years ago." Said machi.

"Looks like we gotta save do this all over aga-" said shi tori.

A ring from her cell phone buzzed in her pocket. Shi tori got up and answered the phone.

"Hello?" She said.

"Where are the two hostage?" Said Kurapika.

"There with us? Are you the chain user?" She asked.

"Give the phone to Pakunoda." Said Kurapika.

"Aw okay." She whined.

"Pakunoda this is for you." Said shi tori.

Pakunoda took the phone and went into a quite area.

"Hello?" She whispered.

"I want you to bring the two kids with you. And I will do a exchange with you're boss."
Said Kurapika.

"Don't tell anyone that you're coming and go alone."
Said Kurapika.

"Alright." Said Pakunoda.

Pakunoda unhooked the kids and took them to the meeting place where they will do the exchange. But before she could phinks stoped her from leaving.

"Pakunoda where are you going?" He asked.

"No where's. I can't say." She replied.

"Is the chain user controlling you Pakunoda?!" Asked phinks.

He put his hands on Pakunoda shoulders. Pakunoda began to blush but turned around and started to unhook the kids.

"I'm taking the kids and I'm leaving."
She said.

Shi tori waved her hand aggressively as she watched Pakunoda leave with the kids.

"Bye bye Pakunoda!" You yelled.

"How can you let her leave Shi tori?" Asked phinks.

"Because I believe that Pakunoda will be fine."
You replied.

"Whenever you say "fine" or "okay" someone always ends up dying."
Said Franklin.

"Yeah that's right. You said uvogin will be fine but he ended up dead." Said Nobunaga.

"Are you some curse doll or something who brings miss Fortune to others?!" Yelled Nobunaga.

You put you're finger on the side of you're head and tilt you're head. You had a creepy smile on you're face.

"Nobunaga..."
You said.

You quickly vanished again. The troupe members could hear footsteps running around them, and a creepy laugh. You then reappeared in-front of Nobunaga face. Shi tori and Nobunaga were face to face. So close that it could be considered as a kissed.

Shi tori put her hand on the back of Nobunaga neck. She slowly massaged Nobunaga neck. The other troupe members watched as Nobunaga was a little startled.

"Nobunaga... don't say such silly things. I may look like a curse doll but that doesn't mean I bring miss fortune." Said shi tori.

She then removed her hand from Nobunaga neck and Vanished again. She then reappeared next to feitan again. She rest her head on feitan lap and went to sleep.

"She crazy... she actually crazy!"
Said Nobunaga.

"Be quite Nobunaga. She's sleeping." Said feitan.

"Shut up feitan! Don't you realize she brings miss Fortune to others! She has you wrapped around her finger fei!" Yelled Nobunaga.

"I said be quite Nobunaga, shes sleeping." Said Feitan.

Nobunaga started to draw his sword when shalnark quickly broke the tension that was in the room.

"I'm with Shi tori with this one. Pakunoda will be fine."
Said Shalnark.

The switch had begun. The boss told Pakunoda to head back to the others. Pakunoda had a nen dagger in her heart. If she spilled any information about him she will die. Chrollo has a nen dagger in his heart too. If he uses his nen he will die. So chrollo went East and asked hisoka to look for a nen user to get rid of someone nen.

Pakunoda went back to the others. Shi tori woke up and quickly ran to Pakunoda. Shi tori gave Pakunoda a great big hug. But when Pakunoda looked down, shi tori eyes and mouth was pitch black. Her eyes and mouth was big again and you couldn't see anything.

"Shi tori you're eyes and mouth are pitch black again." Said Pakunoda.

Little tears formed in shi tori eye. Just a tiny tear dropped, dropped from the ground.

"I'm sorry... but I can't change them." She said.

Pakunoda crouched down and wiped the tears off Shi tori face. She gave a warm smiled a pat shi tori on the head.

"It's fine, I was just telling you." Pakunoda said.

You then turned around and ran back to the opened window.

"Pakunoda wanna watch the starts with me again!" Shi tori asked.

"I can't right now I have to tell you guys something."
Said Pakunoda.

The troupe gathered around Pakunoda.

"Pakunoda did the chain user try something on you?" Asked Phinks.

Pakunoda eyes started to water. She wiped a tear away. The troupe members started to worry.

"Listen I'm gonna give you guys all my memories."
Said Pakunoda.

She held her gun and shot seven shots into each troupe member head. The dagger went right through her heart as she died. A pool of blood formed a circle around Pakunoda. When you guys stoped seeing Pakunoda memories you saw Pakunoda dead on the ground.

Machi placed a hand on Pakunoda body.

"She's dead, ice cold." Said machi.

Tears started to form in the group members eyes. Phinks and shi tori both gave each other a big hug.

"Shes gone! Pakunoda gone!" They cried.

Shi tori got another call again. She picked up her phone that laid in the pool of blood.

"IF YOURE THE CHAIN USER YOURE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO PAKUNODA! DO YOU HEAR ME!" Shi tori yelled.

Black aura spilled from shi tori body. Phinks took a step back and so did the others. A gast of wind blew in and shi tori hair flew with the air. Her big black eyes and mouth stated to pour with blood.

"YOULL PAY DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" She yelled.