memory x lane

It was five o clock in the afternoon and the troupe members were out enjoying meter city. Many guys and gals came up to shi tori telling her she's a monster and how she only brings miss fortune.

The troupe members killed anyone who approached shi tori telling her the same thing over and over again, because they could tell how it was slowly effecting you.

Chrollo was in the hideout reading a book again with a few members left behind. Shi tori, Feitan, and Phinks, were out in town again like usual.

"What do you wanna see today shi tori?" Asked phinks.

"Let's try something doughnuts here!" You cheered.

Phinks, Feitan, and Shi tori brought doughnuts and decided to bring it back to the others. Has they arrived people started to give shi tori looks. She flinched everyone now someone had mentioned her name.

Phinks, Feitan, Shi tori had finally arrived to the hide out. They gave each one of the members a doughnut. When shi tori was handing a doughnut to Shizuku, it dropped out of her hand.

"It's okay shi tori, I still eat it." Said Shizuku.

You looked up and you were trembling. You're eyes were widened, and you just couldn't stop shaking.

"Hey shi tori are you alright?" Asked Shizuku.

The troupe turned there attention to shi tori. *all expect hisoka and chrollo*
She was still on the ground about to pick up the doughnut you dropped. Suddenly she got on her knees and screamed and cried.

Tears rushed down her face like a river. Troupe members rushed to her like if she was dying. They were shaking shi tori and asking if she was okay. Shi tori then got up and ran. She didn't look back what so ever. She just ran, as fast as she could, and as far as she could.

"I won't let them get to me, I won't let people see my suffering." Shi tori said in her head.

Tears rushed down her face as she wiped them.

"Boss she doesn't know this place very well should we go after her?" Asked Franklin.

"If she doesn't arrive by midnight tonight I will send you guys to look for her." Said chrollo.

"Alright." Said the troupe.

Shi tori was slowly staring to get tired. She decided to rest on a rock that was only surrounded by sand. Tears still rolled down her face.

"Why can't I just be normal? Do I really bring miss Fortune to others?" She asked herself.

It was sunset and she could see the moon rising.

"I should be getting back, but I don't have the strength to right now." Thought shi tori.

A important memory went through her brain. It was when she was little. How her town folks made fun of her for looking like a doll. They called her "death doll." and "death bird."

Shi tori always looked like a porcelain doll. She had cleared skin and was very pretty. Her hair was alway so shiny and kept healthy. But whenever she saw a bird a dead one came along with it. Which gave her the title "death doll" & "death bird."

Shi tori weeped some more. She screamed and cried.

"I WANNA BE NORMAL, I WANNA FORGET!" She yelled.

"Get up!" Yelled a man.

Shi tori looked up and saw the man. He pointed a gun at her head. Shi tori slowly got up, as her tears still rolled down her face.

"You are a disgrace, do you hear me? You only bring miss fortune to others! Just like what you did to you're parents." Said the man.

Shi tori eyes widen as the man said that. She kept silent as tears still came rolling down.

"You don't deserve to live for what you have done, you should pay for you're sins." Said the man.

The man pulled the trigger. But before he could get a shot into you, you had already hypnotized him.

"T-tell me that I'm not worthless, tell me that I don't bring miss Fortune. TELL ME THAT I AM WORTH BEING FORGIVEN!" You yelled.

The man eyes swirled with black and purple as he did what she commanded. He said the response that she wanted to hear as his head blew up. Blood splattered on her dress, hands, and face. Shi tori collapsed on the man body as she weeped.

"I AM NOT A DEATH DOLL NOR AM I A DEATH BIRD! I DONT BRING Miss fortune!" She yelled.

The memories of her town and childhood came back like it was yesterday. She remembered the teasing and the name calling she got called, and how her parents wouldn't even defend her. She also remembered how she killed her parents that night. She pound her hand on the dead man body.

"I WANT TO FORGIVEN!" She yelled.

All of a sudden nine figures started to walk over towards her. Shi tori couldn't see them because her face was buried inside the dead man t-shirt.

"I WANNA BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT BEING CALLED NAMES!" She screamed.

The group stoped before they could get any closer towards her. Shi tori dead birds cake flocking again. They pick at the dead man body. Shi tori slowly got up and tried to walk some more. She stumbled through the sand as the dead birds still pecked at the body.

The nine members kept following shi tori in secrecy. Few moments later she collapsed on the ground again and cried. Few tears fell down some of the members face.

"I wish I knew shi tori was in this much pain."
Said phinks.

"Same here, it's hard to watch her suffer all by herself."
Said shalnark.

The nine troupe members rushed over to shi tori.

"Shi tori are you okay?" Asked the members.

Shi tori didn't respond. Her tears were dry and her face was dull.

"I-is she dead?" Asked Kortopi.

Shalnark felt shi tori body.

"No she's alive." Said shalnark.

"Then why isn't she answering?"
Asked Kortopi.