one x days x before x the x gala

Previous chapter:
^Leorio got up and aggressively tug at the door knob. "LET ME OUT!"^

Birds chirped and the trees swayed. Clouds started to move across the blue sky. The curtains in the bedroom swayed when a gust of wind came threw.

Inside the bedroom was four people peacefully sleeping. Gon and Killua slept together in one bed, and Shi tori slept with Kurapika in the other.

Kurapika could smell something sweet. It had an flowery smell, and the smell was very strong. He removed the blankets from him and opened his eyes a bit ^be in fact that he just woke up^ could feel something soft brush against his nose.

He looked down and saw few strans of black hair. He had also realized that the girl was laying on his chest was in fact the girl he met yesterday.

Dark shade of red appeared on his face. He felt shivers going down his spine. He tried to move but realized the girl had a good grip on him. Her arms wrapped around his waist, and her hair covered most of her face.

Kurapika took a big gulp and tried to think of a way to get out of this situation

Kurapika took a big gulp and tried to think of a way to get out of this situation. 'T-this is bad! My face is a dark red and if the others see this would be hard to explain. We didn't do anything crazy last night, right?!'

Kurapika could hear the noise of killua and gon waking up. The sound of the blankets moving and grumbling stared to get louder as they were awaking.

'SH*T THIS IS NO GOOD!' Kurapika threw the blanket over himself again to hide her. Gon and Killua both looked at each other and giggled.

"Good morning, killua!"

"Good morning, gon."

Killua and Gon looked in Kurapika direction and saw him "fake" sleeping. His short blonde hair rest against his pillow.
^btw Gon and Killua don't know he's faking it, and idk if you would consider kurapika hair long so I put short. bc it is short but also long.^

"Wow he must be really tired."

"Mhm, but where is shi tori? Did she end up leaving last night?"

Gon quickly sprung to his feet and looked outside the window. He turned back around with a shock look on her face.

"No she couldn't have left, she is probably down in the lounge getting breakfast!" Gon rushed over to the bed and grabbed killua hand, and bolted out the door.

Killua was yelling "wait, wait!" at Gon. The sound of they're footsteps started to get quieter and quieter.

A tear like sweat dropped from Kurapika forehead. He removed the blankets once again to see the resting shi tori.