shi tori x fever

He didn't get to finish the last part, because shi tori began to push the blade in a little deeper.

"Are you done?" Asked shalanrk. He seemed concerned about shi tori.

Shi tori looked back with the blade still stuck in the man throat. She had a closed eye smiled, and her lips quivered a little.

 She had a closed eye smiled, and her lips quivered a little

"Hehe yeah!" She said.

She got up and pulled the blade out of his throat. She looked down at the dead bodies and smiled.

"Pay back a botch isn't it?" Thought shi tori.

As she walked back she stumbled a little, but was still manage to get to the five others. Feitan put a hand on her forehead.

"Her fever gone up." Said Feitan.

"Let's bring her to the medic, that we saw three weeks ago." Said Shizuku.

The six headed towards the medic area, where the five stoped a few weeks ago. Feitan thought it was a good idea to give shi tori a piggy back ride, so that she won't faint. But sadly he was mistaken... she was actually pretty annoying.

Shi tori kept shoving her fingers in his mouth, and playing with his tongue.

"Are we almost there." Sighed Feitan.

Phinks and shalanrk looked back to see shi tori pulling on Feitan tongue.

Phinks offered to carry her, but Feitan quickly denied his offer.

"Feitan... I lovveeee you." She sang.

Feitan blushed a bright red, and his hid his face in his bandanna. Shi tori noticed that he didn't say anything back.

She began to pull on Feitan tongue even harder.

"Feitan I said I lovvveee you!" She whined.

After a long while of trying to get Feitan to say "I love you back." He finally did. The six of them arrived to the medic, and the nurse treated her. The nurse told the five to wait in the lobby while she fixed shi tori up.

The nurse told them to come in. Her fever was semi down and she had a disappointed look on her face. She had band-Aids and bandages a all over her body.

"She should be feeling better within a few days

"She should be feeling better within a few days." Said the nurse.

The nurse walked out of the room, and their stood the five members of the phantom troupe and shi tori, sitting in a conner of the room.

"What are you doing in the conner? Shouldn't you be sitting up on the bed to get some rest?" Asked Bonolenov with a closed eye smile.

She was still in her straight jacket. She looked up and little tears rolled down her face. Feitan went up to her and wiped them away.

Feitan told the others that they could leave the room, and he would deal with shi tori. The four left the room and waited in the lobby.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Tears still rolled down her face. He wiped them again. It was hot steamy tears, and her cheeks still flushed a bright red from her fever.

He asked again but she still didn't answer. Feitan leaned in closer and kissed her. It was a slow and passionate kiss.

He pulled back and shi tori smiled.

"Hehe you made it all better now." She said with a grin.

Feitan smiled and picked her up and placed her on the bed. He tucked her in and pat her head. Feitan was gonna leave till shi tori grabbed his wrist.

"Don't leave." She pant. The fever started to go up and she panting.

Feitan nod and snuggled up right next to her. She moved closer to Feitan, till the two was snuggled up with each other.

After a few hours later the four who was in the lobby came in. They saw shi tori and Feitan snuggling up with each other.

Shalanrk took a pic of his phone then woke the two. A few days had past and shi tori fever was gone.

The six of them left the medic and was on their way to help Nobunaga.

"What do you think he needs help with?" Asked shi tori.

"I don't know, but this seems like a load of bull." Said phinks.

As the six of them walked to Nobunaga destination, they saw webs and smoke coming from his direction.

The six rushed in to see many dead bodies lying around the area. Shi tori face flushed a bright red as she bent down and checked to see if the bodies were still alive.

She checked a old woman pulse and noticed that she was still alive. Shi tori could tell that she was in a lot of pain and possibly not even gonna be able to live.

Shi tori grinned and pulled her blade out of her pocket.

"I'll make you're death quick and simple." She said.

She stabbed the blade in the old lady neck. The old lady eyes were wide open then closed.

"Shi tori... t-that was hot." Thought Feitan.