revenge x from the kaeru x gang x two

Round one was finished, Zakku was dead.

"How can this girl have so much power? None has ever beaten Zakku spell." Thought the other two gang members.

The next gang member had approached Shi tori in the canyon. The man with the blue cloack and was short approched the shi tori and the cannyon.

"Let the battle beg-" said hisoka, as he was rudely interrupted.

"wait i wanted to say my name too!" said the man with the blue cloak.

"My name is Maruko." said the blue cloak man.

Maruko removed his cloak. His body was disgusting looking. He looked like a zombie. Flies flew around him, his body was wrinkly and had scars and needles in it. Some parts of his body was even chewed off by something.

"You're disgusting looking!" said Shi tori.

"You out of all people have no right to be talking. Have you seen you're self? You have big black eyes/mouth. That's not cute at all." said Maruko.

"How would you know what i look like?" asked Shi tori.

"Because we have been spying on you. Ever since you went to go see your old town, we followed you." said Maruko.

"That's a bit creepy, anyway shut up and let's fight." said Shi tori.

"Let the fight begin." said Hisoka.

The phantom troupe watched shi tori and Maruko fight from below.

"Boss why do you assign fighting meetings for shi tori, but not for the rest of us?" asked Shalnark.

"It's because i know you longer, and have seen what you're powers are. Shi tori ive know for a little bit, and she had only reveal a little bit of her power to me." said Chrollo.

"So you're saying you wanna see shi tori full power?" asked Shalnark.

"Yes." said Chrollo.

"Well you picked the wrong group of people to show shi tori full power. These guys seem weak." said Franklin.

"The other two are weak, but the one with the pink hair and black and white gown is no joke. He might seem weak but is very powerful." said chrollo.

Maruko and shi tori was still fighting. All of a sudden maruko stretched out his skin that slapped shi tori in the face. Shi tori flew a little by the slapped but landed on her feet.

"What the heck old man! You're flat flubber hit me in the face!" Yelled shi tori.

"That flat flubber you talked about is actually poison. You're beautiful porcelain skin will rot away." Said Maruko.

"Aw to bad it won't work on me. I am Immune to poison." Said shi tori.

Shi tori grabbed her Jakotsutō from out of her dressed and sliced maruko arm off.

Maruko screamed in pain as his arm bled out.

"You witch! You cut off my arm!" Yelled Maruko.

Shi tori sat criss cross applesauce and held her Jakotsutō.

"Did I? I didn't even feel the slightest thing?"
Said shi tori.

"Well of course you wouldn't! You're not the one, who arm got cut of-" said maruko.

Shi tori got up so quickly and sliced the middle of maruko body. At the time it still looked like shi tori was still sitting and a random slash just cut off maruko body.

"You were to weak." Said shi tori.

She then spit on maruko body. The last man was now in the death rink with shi tori.