two x days x before x gala

Previous chapter:
^"Bang! Bang! Ban-" Shi tori could feel arms wrapped around her. The figure pulled back and smiled at shi tori. "We meet again, Shi tori."^

Killua, Leorio. and Kurapika, rushed over towards Gon once the traffic wasn't so bad. Once they were on the other side they saw Gon hands placed on the girl shoulder.

She had a puzzled look on her face that then grew into a big smile. "Oh! I haven't seen you guys in like, forever!"

She looked at the four boys and gave them a closed eye smile

She looked at the four boys and gave them a closed eye smile. She noticed that someone that she hasn't met yet who was standing among the boys.

She tilted her head and walked up to the boy. She looked up at him. His blonde hair hid his ears, and he had such a gorgeous face.

'Wow, he like a doll. But his eyes are so... DULL! I wish i could splash some color onto those eyes.' Shi tori held out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Shi Tori! I haven't seen you before so I wanted to make a proper introduction."

"Great to meet you. I'm Kurapika." He shook the girl hand. He also had a closed eye smile.

'Someone who doesn't have a splash of color is somewhat live-.' She ignored that thought when Gon interrupted.

"Com'on, I'm gonna take you with us."

"Ehhh, Are you serious. Aren't you being a little to hasty right now, Gon." Killua placed a hand on the back of Gon shoulders.

Gon nodded his head 'no' about being to hasty. "Com'on, you're gonna stay with us."

He grabbed the girl wrist and ran with her. The sun had set and night had come. The stars were no where to be seen because of how much lights there were.

The five reached the hotel and got their keys to head to the rooms. Before Shi tori came, the boys were gonna share a room with each other. It was only two beds but two people could fit on each bed, so it was great.

But now that Gon has dragged Shi tori into this it was gonna be a little awkward. Once they reached their rooms, it was surprisingly big.

They're was a pull out couch and the two beds were humongous. "Wow, this is room is pretty big." Shi tori eyes gazed around the room.

"Well that's because I had to chip in a little more money able to pay for a bigger room, because someone DRAGGED a girl into this." Leorio eyebrows twitched.

Gon had already entered the room and was looking around. He looked over his shoulder and stuck his tongue out at leorio.

The five sat on the edge of the bed. Leorio and Kurapika sat on the left side while the three shorties sat together on the right side of the bed.

"So how do you two know her?" Kurapkika asked.

'Well I really met her when we on accident bumped into each other, but I'll skip that part.'  Thought Killua and Gon.
^tbh idrk remember how the two met up
lmao^