girls x night x out

Previous chapter:
^Feitan pulled the blankets over the two. Before they felled asleep Feitan kissed her on the forehead.^

The sun shined in threw the bedroom. Curtains flew with the wind, and the smell of fresh air scattered across the hotel room.

Shi tori was the first to wake up. She sat up and spread her arms wide, yawning. 'Gosh what happened yesterday? My head feels like fuz.'

"AHHHH!" Shi tori fell off the bed. She noticed that she wasn't the only one in the bed.

Feitan woke up to the sound of her screaming. He scratched his head and he was still half asleep.

Shi tori pulled the blankets off the bed to cover herself. 'WHAT IN THE WORLD! WHY WAS I WITH FEITAN! WHY AM I NAKED.'

"S-shi tori, what are you doing down there?" Feitan looked over the bed to see the black hair girl covering herself with the blankets.

"Oh um nothing! I-I'm just, cleaning the floor."

"With a blanket?"

"Uh YES! Yes with a blanket." Shi tori started to roll around with the blanket. Feitan watched her roll around the bedroom floor.

'Such a silly girl.' Feitan looked down to see himself naked. 'Did me and shi tori did it last night? Must've have.'

Feitan got up from the bed and headed towards the showers. Once Feitan was in the bathroom, shi tori quickly got up and started to change into her bunny costume.

'Gosh! My hair a mess, and I smell awful! I don't dare to go in the shower while Feitan here.' Shi tori sighed as she but on the bunny costume.

After she was done she walked up to a mirror and began to somewhat fix her hair. She put it up in a messy bun, and few of her beads hanged from outside of the bun.

"You look cute." She quickly turned around to see Feitan with a towel around his waist. Little droplets came off his hair and dripping on his six pack.

Shi tori quickly whipped her head back around. She put a hand over her nose to stop the nose bleed.

 She put a hand over her nose to stop the nose bleed

'Screw you Feitan. You and you're perfect body gonna kill me one day.' "Get dress. We're leaving."

"Already?"

"Yes. Now let's hurry, I don't wanna spend any more time here."

She felt a pair of arms wrapped around her shoulders. "Mhm really~. That's not what you were saying last night."

He whispered the "last night" part in her ear sending shivers down her body. Shi tori turned around and pushed him.

"Com'on hurry up already!"

"Yeah, yeah."

Once Feitan was dress the two paid for their stay and headed on back. 'What do I say to the girls? ACTUALLY what do I do about the group! They're gonna know that me and fei did something dirty together! I'm still wearing my bunny costume and I reek as well.'