love x hotel

🚫18+

Previous chapter:
^ Shi tori caught the keys, and knelt to the floor.
Shi tori sighed. "This sucks... now I gotta clean this place all by myself."^

{ ps. I realized that they're are some cringy parts in my book, and I am VERY SORRY! I am not a cringy person, and ig those moments is when I simped for other characters. ALSO! I've never written an smut so don't expect this chapter to be very good. }

Shi tori began cleaning, and scrubbing around the casino. She let out a sigh as she was finally done her last round.

 She let out a sigh as she was finally done her last round

"Looks like everything is clean, and put away."

Shi tori started to walk outside the casino when two hands covered her mouth and eyes. THUMP.

'Where am I? I herd the noise of a car door being shut.' Shi tori opened her eyes. She couldn't see well, because a scarf was covering her eyes.

She kept quite until the car stoped moving. 'Looks like they stoped.' Shi tori herd the noise of footsteps getting closer to the car door

Two hands carried her bridal style into a weird place. The smell of old perfume, and cheep candle wax filled the air.

'What in the world?! Where am I being taken to?! This place smells like some sh*t hole.' Shi tori gagged a little.

"Can I have a one room please." Said a strange but familiar voice.

"Sure thing." Shi tori could hear the noise of keys being passed to her kidnapper.

The keys raddled, and the sound of a door opened. Whoever who kidnapped her threw her on the bed.

She tried moving her feet and arms but they were tied. The sound of footsteps grew closer to her.

"I'm gonna be taking these off now.~" said an whispering voice that was so close to her ears.
She fidget a little.

Her kidnapper untied her legs and feet. He then moved up to her face to where the scarf is.
Her version was clearer, and could even make out who it was.

"F-Feitan!"

"Mhm~"
^this 'mhm' is the sound of nodding. just in case u thought it was mOaNiNg.^