entertainment x by x three x phantom girls

Idea from: lRose177

Previous chapter:
^The girls headed back, and everyone in the gang was asleep. Well chrollo was still up. The three girls cuddled up together in the conner of the hideout and slept together.^

It was morning. The three girls had a major hang over, so they slept in till the afternoon. Machi and Shizuku were the first to wake up from they're hangover.

"Eh... what time is it?" Shizuku rubbed her head. 'Jeez... looked like I had an h*ll of an hangover."

Machi looked at her watch. She had a shocked expression on her face. "It's 1:50."

The two looked down at the sleeping Shi tori drooling. They both smiled and slowly got up. Some of the members were still in the hideout while others were out.

Machi and Shizuku joined the others who were gathered around they're boss. Once again chrollo was on the highest rock, while his 'servants' was below him.

"Good afternoon boss." Said both of the girls.
They're hands were by they're sides, and they bowed infornt of they're boss.

Chrollo let out a 'tch' sound at the girls. "Where shi tori? I have an mission for the three of you today."

"Well shi tori is stil-"

"She still sleeping." Machi said so bluntly with zero expression on her face.

Chrollo shut the book he was reading and leaned his head on his hand. "Then I'll guess I'll tell you two, and report this back to shi tori."

The two girls nodded. "I want you three to go down town to this entertainment center." Chrollo threw a peice of paper in the air, and Shizuku caught it. "Read it till you get they're okay."

"Okay." Said the girls.

It was nighttime and the girls finally woke up the sleepy shi tori. She was half awake and half sleep when the girls woke her up.

"What is it...?" She sighed.

"The boss has an mission for us." Said Shizuku.

Shi tori sighed, and brushed off any dust that could be on her. The girls wore they're usual look and headed towards the entertainment center.

 The girls wore they're usual look and headed towards the entertainment center

When they arrived they saw flashy lights, and a red carpet on the ground. Two beefy men stood at the door.

"Who are you three?" Asked one of the beefy men.

"We're part of the pha-" Shizuku was interrupted by shi tori. She had placed an hand over her mouth.

"Oh we're just three girls who are looking to have a good time."

"Mhm... sorry but I can't let y-" the beefy body guard was interrupted by a man in a red suit opening the door.

"Yyyooouuu maaadddeee ittt!" The man with the red suit jumped in the air and gave the three girls a hug.