ants x meter city x two

Lucky none was there because they had all scattered. The green spider went to go alert the queen, and the battle soon began.

"Great I'm the only one who hasn't found anyone." Thought shi tori as the crows perched on her shoulders.

The crows were able to fly around and find the others, and altered shi tori that they had found their prey.

"Aww man, I'm the only one who still hasn't found anyone. I guess I can be glad because I didn't really wanna turn into a hideous monster." Said shi tori as she thought out loud.

"What's this?! What is a beautiful lady like you doing here?" Asked one of the ants.

Shi tori back was facing twords the ant. She couldn't see what he looked like at all.

"... CRAP WTF!! I WAS KINDA HAPPY NOT FINDING ANYONE!" Thought shi tori.

Shi tori rolled her eyes and let out a laugh.

"Alright then... come over here." Said the ant.

She turned to the side and placed her index finger on her chin. Her head was slightly up. *this is the pose u did, I hope u also understood in word form lol*

 *this is the pose u did, I hope u also understood in word form lol*

"I won't." She said with a smile.

"Haha rejected. In that case, I guess I come to you." Said the ant as he grabbed his tail.

Shi tori let out a sigh. The dead crows that were perched on her arm flew to the ant.

"Sorry but I am in a hurry." She said.

She turned around and started to walk away from the ant. All of a sudden the ant tail almost hit her leg.

"WHAT THE HECK! DID MY BIRDS NOT PICK YOU OFF ONE BY ONE?!" Thought shi tori.

She looked behind her to see all of her dead birds gone.

"That was a yummy snack." Said they ant, as he licked his lips.

"Hey... you just killed my crows." She whined.

"Shut up and fight me." Said the ant.

His metal tail moved back and forth as he held it in his hand.

"But I don't wanna... I said I was in a hurry." Whined shi tori.

The ant made a "tch" noise and charged at shi tori. Luckily she was able to dodge it, because she moves so fast. She was able to escape that hit, but sadly she ended up hitting a wall.