shi tori x kaeru

Feitan was chopping people heads off left and right. Phinks twisted the armed men's necks, and Pakunoda shot the armed men's in the head. Machi used the left over bodies that phinks killed and tied them together to look like there body was flying in the air.

Armed men's came rushing and saw there fellow Conrads in the air.

Machi then pulled on the string had the men's who was in the air began to shot the other men's. Shalnark used his special antenna and tagged his target in the neck. Shalnark then gains complete control over there mind and body. Using his special mobile phone.

Shi tori uses her Jakotsutō and slashed anyone that was in her way. 50 blades lashed out from the blade. It went in a zig zag position that killed over 30 armed men. Blood splattered everywhere.

You then all arrived to the unground auction.

"How many people did each one of you killed?" Asked phinks.

"I killed 3o!" Said shi tori.

"I killed 70." Said Feitan.

"I killed 40." Said phinks.

"I killed 10." Said Shizuku.

"I killed 25." Said machi.

"I killed 46." Said shalnark.

"56." Said Pakunoda.

"100." Said Franklin.

Everyone clapped for Franklin. Franklin then did a bow and everyone started to laugh.

"Let's go find the boss." Said shalnark.

As we rushed into the building we had finally found chrollo. He was in the back room with the rest of the items for today auction. Shalnark put one antennas into the back of the head of the announcer head.

"Hey boss!" You yelled.

"Shh... lower you're voice. Kortopi is making copies of the items now."
Said chrollo.

You look to see kortopi making copies of each of the items. As Pakunoda brought out each copied item, the bidders began to bid. It lasted for about three hours. Shi tori, Shalnark, Machi, and Shizuku, started playing cards again while you wait for another hour to past by.

"How long will this take?" You asked.

"For about a couple more minutes and then the auction will be done." Said shalnark.

We played cards as the time passed again. More and more members joined in on the card game. The underground auction was finally over. Pakunoda changed back into her original clothes. You saw phinks looking at Pakunoda as she changed in the corner.

"Do you think phinks likes Pakunoda?"
Asked shi tori.

"Shh... and yeah I think he does."
Said shalnark.

We had gathered all the real items from today auction and put it in the car. As we headed back some of the stuff started to fall out fo the boxes.

"Crap... some of the stuff is falling out." Said Nobunaga.

Chrollo drove a faster so that we would stop our complaining. We had finally arrived to the hide out. We all started to unpack the boxes that had the today auction in them.

"They are so pretty!" You said.

"Yeah look at this one! It's blue and purple."
Said Shizuku as she hold up a vase.

Chrollo was back on his rock with his face stuck in a book.

"Oh shi tori I totally forgot to tell you this. I had arrange a fight for today with some guy name kaeru. I wanted to see what you're abilities were so I arranged a fight."
Said chrollo.

"You're so lucky!" Said Pakunoda.

"Why is that?" You asked.

"Because you get to fight someone today."
Said feitan.

"Well so did you guys? Why do I have to fight someone? I just finished killing 30 people."
You whined.

"He be here at any minute."
Said chrollo.

A big loud bang came from outside.

"That must be him."
Said phinks.

The troupe members rushed outside to see the opponent that shi tori will be fighting.

"He doesn't look that tough."
Said Nobunaga.

"Yeah she could kill him in a second."
Said feitan.

"Where's shi tori?! I'm here to fight her."
Said kaeru.

You're group members were crowding the entrance so you had to jump over them.

"I'm right here!" You said.

You had a smile on you're face and you're hands were behind you're back. Chrollo came outside and sat on the steps to watch the fight.

"Are we allowed to kill?" Asked kaeru.

"Yes you are."
Said chrollo.

"Let the fight begin!" Yelled Hisoka.

Kaeru rushed over to you but missed. You disappeared without a trace. Kaeru looked for you but couldn't fight you. You then reappeared right behind him and kicked him in the face. Kaeru tumbled over but quickly got back up again. As you charged for him he took his left hand and swung it at you. He missed by a tad but badly injured you're right arm. You were able to move it, it just hurt a lot.

"Look he broke shi tori arm!" Yelled machi.

You landed on you're feet as you held you're right arm.

"Good swing." You said.

You then crouched took you're Jakotsutō out and swung it at him. It got some of his skin. It ripped off the skin of his stomach, his head, and his leg. Blood started to spill out his wound.

"Damnit!" He yelled.

You then laughed and jumped up and down.

"Come fight me! Try to kill me!" Shi tori yelled as she mocked kaeru.

"Oh I'll kill you alright."
Said kaeru.

Kaeru then charged again. You jumped up but he had a weapon in the back of his hand that wrapped around you're leg. He then swung it around and you flew into one of the buildings. You were getting tick off now and was tired of this dude making you look like a fool.

You bust opened the building wall, and walked back to the battle filed. You spit out the blood that was in you're mouth. You're eyes and mouth were completely black again. They were large and black.

"Boss do you think shi tori really cable of killing him?" Asked Shizuku.

"She is suppose to be one of the strongest right? I think she be fine."
Said chrollo.

You crouched down and placed both of you're hands on the ground. The ground began to shake and holes started to pop up. Hands crawled out from the holes. They were zombies.

"Look at that! She can summon dead people!"
Said shalnark.

You then got back up again and brushed the dirt off you're hands. The zombies then started to attack kaeru. Thirty zombies was on top of him, biting his skin. He tried shaking them off but they just wouldn't budge. The wind picked up and you're hair flew with the breeze.

"What is wrong with her eyes? Why are the pitch black? I can't even see her eyes or mouth." Thought kaeru.

"I said come kill me." You said.

You walked up to him as the zombies pinned him down. You crouched down and looked at kaeru in the eye.

" why do I see swirls? Can anyone else see this!" Kaeru thought.