ants x meter city x three

All of a sudden she started ripping apart her own tail, and Feitan stood infornt of her watching. His umbrella *aka sword* was down by his side. He watched the queen ant making grunting noises as she rips off her own tail.

The queen ant ripped off her tail. The others who wasn't in the ring was stunned.

"Damn gurl... you really just ripped off you're own tail to look like this..." she thought.

The tail that she had RIPPED OFF grew back again. This time she looked more powerful. She was green and looked like a Dino. Her hair was purple and pink like it was before. Her eyes was yellow. All do respect she looked more like a muscular boy then a girl anymore.

"No time to crack a joke, we just gotta see what this ugly Dino can do." Thought shi tori.

All of a sudden Feitan disappeared, because he was so fast it made it look like he teleported. Feitan was right above the queen head.

"Kou. She leaving herself wide open and I'm not nice enough to over look that." Thought Feitan.

The sword almost cut threw her thick skin when the tip of his sword broke off. The queen swung her hand back and Feitan quickly jumped away.

Feitan clothing then ripped apart and showed four of his six packs. Scars and scratches showed on his beautiful pale skin.

Shi tori eyes widen and she screamed inside her head.

"THANK YOU QUEEN OF THE ANTS FOR RIPPING FEITAN CLOTHING!" thought shi tori.

Drool started going down her mouth when she quickly wiped it away.

"What a beautiful sight..." she whispered to herself.

"Did you say something shi tori?" Asked phinks.

Shi tori quirky whrilled herself and faced the others. She was panicking and flapping her arms trying to explain she didn't say anything.

"T-trust me when I say this, but I really didn't -" said shi tori.

Shalnark had hopped off on where he was sitting a placed a hand over shi tori eyes, and pulled her body against his.

"There. Now you don't have to see Feitan abs." Said shalanrk.

He had a smile on his face. His focous was mostly on the fight between the queen ant and Feitan.

"DAMN YOU SHALNARK! I mean I'm glad you cared, BUT I WANTED TO SEE HIS ABS AGAIN!" Thought shi tori.

Little tears started to form in her eye but she quickly tried to suck them all back in again.

"What happened there?!" Asked Shizuka.

"She threw some weak aura with that swing. Feitan idea to use kou just backfired on him. He focus every last ounce of his Energy into a single point, and it didn't do a damn thing. That error delayed his defense in a split second. In other words he left himself defenseless. That's why it deleted such severe damange." Said phinks.

Feitan then coughed up some blood as he flew back. Shi tori obviously couldn't see because of fricking shalnark.

"She knows how to use her aura that's for sure." Said phinks.