phantom troupe x verus x jāo

The troupe members all looked at each other for a second and rushed to tell the boss. After they told what happened chrollo sent, Feitan, phinks, shalnark, Hisoka, and Machi, to go fetch shi tori and bring her back.

The five troupe members went searching for shi tori. They looked in the oldest buildings in York new city. Shi tori was still not to be found.

While the five of them still searched for shi tori, the jāo gang had shi tori in a cage all tied up. The cage was like a bird cage. It was metal and she was chained. Her hands were chained together and was held up by a chain from the top of the cage. And her legs were also the same, expect the were chain down to the cage.

Her version was black. She couldn't see a thing. The Jāo gang knows one of shi tori powers, and that's she can hypnotize people. So the gang tied a bandanna to her eyes so that she couldn't see. Shi tori was no longer wearing a dress. She was wearing purple crop tank top, and black ripped shorts.

"Well we brought her boss." Said one of the Jāo members.

"Good." He replied.

A light shined on the cage shi tori was in. He banged on the cage which frighten shi tori.

"Hey what's going on here! Where am I?" Yelled shi tori.

Some of the members in the Jāo gang had a taser and tased shi tori. Thousands of bolts rushed through her body.

Shi tori yelled in pain.

"Stop please!" She yelled.

They tazed her again. This process went on and on. Soon enough shi tori body was getting weaker. All the bolts that was going through her body was tiring her out.

"Looks like she got tired out." Said one of the members.

The boss opened the cage to where shi tori was in, and gently lifted her chin.

"My sweet shi tori, how I long to be with you."
Said the boss.

The troupe members searched and searched everywhere. Along the process of finding shi tori, shalnark saw a man with a black mask, and a green snake as his tattoo. Shalanrk took a quick pick of the man and sent the pic to Bonolenov.

"That's one of there body guards." Said Bonolenov.

Shalnark closes his phone and told the others that the hide out must be near by.

On accident hisoka fell through and sewer that had snake marks all around the wall. Hisoka whistle the others and followed the path of snake lines.

"Machi dear be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." Said hisoka.

Machi gave him a glare and continued on walking. They began to get closer to where shi tori was belong captive.

When they arrived there was a huge platform with the Jāo boss and a cage right next to him.
It was dark all around the platform. Only a tiny light shined above the boss.

"Well hello!" Said the Jāo Boss.

The five phantom troupe members didn't reply to his welcoming.

"Aw what's wro-" said the jāo boss.

"Where shi tori." Asked feitan.

"Mhm... well my lovely dear is right next to me." Said the jāo boss.

All of a sudden another light shined above the metal cage. What the phantom troupe saw disgusted them. Shi tori was chained *like I said earlier* and her body was beaten badly. They saw the Bandanna that was tied around her eyes.

"What did you do to shi tori! She's a mess!" Said machi.

"Oh that? Well my shi tori wasn't really behaving, and I told her to keep still."
Said the boss.

"You're disgusting." Said feitan.

A big black aura formed around feitan. He looked and the boss and went straight for him. He sliced the boss head off like a pice of cake. The members of the jāo gang also came rushing at the phantom troupe and they easily took them out.

"Do you think these are clones or fakes?" Asked phinks.

"No there real, they just didn't care about there life's." Said machi.

The phantom troupe rushed to the cage to see shi tori tied up. They carried the cage back to the hideout, because they wasn't able on breaking in from the jāo hideout.

"What do you got there?" Asked franklin.

"Shi tori." Said feitan.

The other members who didn't attend the jāo fight was shock. All expect chrollo because he had his head in a book again.

"Why didn't you beak the cage when you were at jāo hide out?" Asked shizuku.

"Because we wasn't able on getting in." Said machi.

"Oh I see." Said shizuku.

The troupe members looked at the cage that shi tori was in. All expect chrollo, because he simply doesn't care.

Blood dripped from the open wounds, and her body was lifeless. Her eyes were still covered. Her hair hanged in front of her face.

"She looks horrible." Said Nobunaga.

Feitan gave Nobunaga a dirty look and then looked back at the cage.