hisoka x friend pt 1

Previous chapter: ^Her heart beat faster than before and her smile was weakened from feitan kind words. "I l-love you too..."^

Feitan and Shi tori arrived back to the hide out. She had missed the faces of her friends.. mostly importantly her family. Shi tori realized that the phantom troupe will now become her family.

If Shi tori had ever gotten in a death match with one of the members in the phantom troupe then she will gladly give up her life.

She also realized that the old her was not something she was very found of. Shi tori needed to let go of all the hatred she felt whenever she hung out with people who were more fortunate then her.

"Welcome back, shi tori." Phinks gave her a messy head pat causing her hair to appear to be a little bit messy.

"Shi tori!" Shalanrk came in from behind her and gave shi tori a in behind hug. "We've missed you!"

She nervously let out a laugh hoping that feitan wouldn't pay any attention from the love and affection she getting.

"Haha, yeah... great to see you guys, too..." Shi tori quickly broke free from Shalanrk hug and took two backwards steps awkwardly smiling.

Shalanrk tilted his head in confusion, seeing that shi tori never had a problem with his hugs up until now.

She happened to noticed shalnark confuse expression. It's not like Shi tori was uncomfortable around the phantom troupe boys but whenever fei around, watching, she knows he'll make her pay for this later.

"Haha sorry, Shalnark. I'm just a little tired, I think I need some rest.." She let out a fake yawn and a fake stretch. "Well, thank's for welcoming me back, guys!" She gave the troupe a kind gesture smile.

"Goodnight, Shi tori!" The troupe members waved her off as she went to her sleeping quarters that was now invested.
*btw, chrollo & hisoka did not wave u gn*

'Gee.. today was such a stressful day!' She laid down in her bed starring up at the dark ceiling. 'I wonder what tomorrow brings me..' she looked towards her bed side table setting aside her blades then closing her eyes heading to rest.

*BEEP BEEP*

Shi tori jolted herself out of bed and quietly ran towards the washroom area. She had a towel wrapped around her slender body as she approaches the washroom door.

'Looks like I'm the first one to take a hot shower today!' Shi tori lifted her head up feeling proud that none else was here. She headed towards one of the shower heads and removed her towel letting down her silky smooth hair.

The water droplets reflected off her silky hair and the smell of sweet roses filled the air.

'Ahh.. this is so relaxing.. getting to take a nice hot shower with none else her-'

"Hey shal, have you heard that hisoka wants to fight the boss."

"Eh, really..."

Shi tori quickly cut her thoughts off when she heard the voices of two other troupe members entering the washroom.

"Phinks, looks like someone already beat us to the punch!"

"Yeah, wanna see who the lucky bastard that gets all the hot water this morning?" Phinks asked Shalanrk as he pointed to the shower stall that she so happened to be in.

'Frick frick frick frick, how could this happen.. I thought this was the women's washroo-' she looked up and happened to notice the reflection of the two boys snickering secretly approaching her stall.

'......'

'WHAT IN THE WORLD!! I NEED TO LEAVE, I NEED TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!' Shi tori panicked like crazy

Shi tori panicked like crazy. The only option she had left was to quickly go by them with her incredible speed hoping that they wouldn't try to grab her ankle to see who got the last of the hot water.

"Ready, shal?"

"Mhm!"

Phinks and Shalanrk grabbed each side of the shower curtain then looked at each other before opening it.

"Surprise!" They both yelled at the same time.

"Shalanrk.."

"Yeah.."

"Where'd they go.."

"No idea, but will question the troupe later!" Shalnark sticked his thumb up smiling like a idiot looking at phinks. Phinks agreed to this and they both went into their own separate stalls.

'I MADE IT! THEY DIDN'T SEE ME NOR CATCH ME!' She had her back leaning against the outside of the boys bathroom wall taking a quick peek to make sure they wasn't coming back out to find her.

After she made sure she let out a long sigh and hurried her way back to her bedroom to go get change. A few minutes has passed as she walked out of her bedroom to join the others.

"So which one of you took up all the hot water." Phinks said bluntly.

Shi tori haven't even made it halfway to where everyone else was gathering and she could already hear Phinks obnoxious voice from here.

"Not me, I was the last to take one." Shizuku replied.

"Does it really matter who was the last one to take up all the hot water." Machi sighed, obviously annoyed that this question was even brought up.

"Of course it matters, machi! Me and phinks had to take cold showers this morning." Shalanrk complained resting his hand under his chin.

"Well I'm just happy that we were all able to take showers this morning." Franklin replied.

Phinks and Shalanrk pouted to this and decided that it was pointless to find out who the culprit was.

"Hey guys!" Shi tori walked in with a bright smile on her face. "How's everyone doing."

"I'm alright.. could've been better tho." Phinks  whispered that last part to himself.

"Oh sorry to hear that, phinks." She sat down beside feitan. "Anyways, what are we going to do today, boss?"

"Hisoka said he was going to introduce us to his little friend." Chrollo gently closed his book smiling at her. "Hisoka, may you introduce to us who you've brought in today."

"Sure thing, boss~" hisoka motioned his hand for someone to come and suddenly a pale figure appears behind him.

The figure had black silky hair, big black eyes, skinny eyebrows, and has a zero expression type of face.

"Hello. I'm illumi. The oldest son of the Zoldyck family."