crona x shi tori

It was dusk now. The sky lit a beautiful pink and yellow, with a tint of orange. Shi tori thorns were still dagger into corna stomach. Blood began to pour out his open wound. But is blood wasn't normal, it was black.

"Boss look! His blood isn't red, it's black!" Said shalnark.

Chrollo took a second to look on what was happening down below. Chrollo nodded his head and went back to reading.

"I wonder what the boss is reading?" Thought shalnark.

"HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW CRONA?!" Yelled shi tori.

Crona couldn't answer because her daggers kept getting shooting out him. Somehow Crona was able to slip out of the poisonous thorns, and jump a little to get some distance between them.

Shi tori daggers went inside her body again. Her open wound from Crona sword began to swell with blood again.

"Aww man... I thought these thorns would heal me wound." Said shi tori.

Crona coughed up some black blood as he tried to catch his breath.

"Crona what are you doing, we're suppose to kill her!" Said Ragnarok.

Ragnarok punched Crona in the head again as Crona began to wine again.

"Shi tori you got this! Defeat him already!" Yelled Shizuku.

Shi tori looked up and gave her a warm smile.

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to beat him. By now he would be dead, because of my poisonous thorns! But his blood is black, so will that effect anything?" Thought shi tori.

Right when shi tori was gonna make the final blow the boss swooped in.

"Crona are you okay?" He asked.

"I-I'm f-fine." Said Crona.

He was panting through each sentence.

"He looks tired, but doesn't seem hurt? And is wounds are already heal!" Thought shi tori.

Shi tori held one hand on her stomach as she took in some breaths.

"Sorry boy we gotta cancel today fight. We have more important business to do." Said Crona Boss.

"Aww man right when I thought we were gonna defat her." Said Ragnarok.

Chrollo jumped down and greet them goodbye. When chrollo turned around he saw shi tori laughing. When she picked her head back up again, she had crazy eyes.

"I wasn't done! I didn't get to kill him! I didn't get to hear or feel there pain." Said shi tori.

She was able to pull herself up. Her stomach still bled out as she stood still.

"Shi tori there will be another time." Said Franklin.

Shi tori was still laughing. She looked like she had gone insane.

" I be gone for a bit okay." Said shi tori.

"Wait shi tor-" said shalnark.

"Don't get to worry." She said.

It was night time again. The moon shined bright as shi tori shadow flew across the Canyon.

"Where do you think she could of had gone to?" Asked Machi.

"Probably to go fight Crona again." Said feitan.

"Should we stop her?" Asked phinks.

"No. She was the fool that left, so why should we go and save her." Said hisoka.

"None ever said anything on saving her."
Said machi.

"Watch you're tongue my love, or I have to cut it off." Said hisoka.

Machi rolled her eyes as hisoka put one hand on her waist.

"But what if she escapes?" Said Nobunaga.

Chrollo suddenly put down the book and stood up, and faced the rest.

"Go find her and bring her to me." Said chrollo.

"Okay." Said the rest.

Of course hisoka doesn't go, because he has no need on looking for shi tori. Chrollo sent out three people to find shi tori. Feitan, Phinks, Shalnark.

"Why does the boss care so much if shi tori doesn't come back to the group." Said phinks.

"Because the boss said that she has potential. She's just doesn't know how to use it." Said shalnark.

"Pfft what a pitty." Said feitan.

"Feitan don't you like shi tori?" Said shalnark.

Feitan face lit up with a bright pink. Lucky the other two couldn't see it because of his bandanna.

The three guys searched everywhere for shi tori.

"Did she truly escap-" said phinks.

All of a sudden a big boom came from a village. After the boom a big grey smoke filled the air.

"I think we found her." Said feitan.

The three boys rushed to see what was happening. When they arrived they saw shi tori. She had her dead crows chase after men and woman, to bring to her. One of those brought her a old man.

"Please don't hurt me! I promise I do anything you ask." Said the old man.

"I simply don't care, you see I just wanna be able to see you suffer." Said shi tori.

Her eyes were still crazy looking. The old man tumbled in the crow mouth. Shi tori tapped the bird beak, and the dead crow let go.

"What is she doing?" Said phinks.

"I don't know, but it's kinda terrifying."
Said shalnark.

Feitan eyes were lit up.

"I can't believe shi tori is killing innocent people! This is amazing, no it's cute. She so cute..." thought feitan.

Phinks interrupted feitan thinking. Shi tori spit on the old man face. His face began to melt as he begged for it to stop.

"PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! IT HURTS! I HAVE A FAMILY PLEASE STOP." Said the old man.

Shi tori tilt her head and smiled. She had a creepy laugh and her eyes still wasn't normal.

"I don't give a crap." She said.

The old man started to cry as he melt away. Screaming and crying came from the village.
Shi tori then got to the end of the village and waved goodbye.

"Thank you for having me! Goodbye!" She yelled.

Her eyes were back to normal. The village was angry. They had lost family members and children because of shi tori act.

Phinks, Feitan, Shalnark caught up to shi tori.

"Shi tori what was that back ther-" said phinks.

"Phinks, Feitan, Shalnark! You're here! Omg I missed you guys." Said shi tori.

She gave the three of them a big hug. Phinks picked up shi tori and threw her over her shoulder.

"The boss wants you back." Said phinks.

Shi tori pout when phinks said that.

"He always wants me back. It's like he couldn't get enough of me." Said shi tori.

Phinks carried shi tori all the way back to the hideout. Feitan and shalnark walked behind phinks.