feiatn x shi tori x tent x moment

He picked up shi tori and carried her to a near by resting spot that they will be staying for the night.

when shi tori woke up she looked around to see herself in a tent.

"W-where am I?" Thought shi tori.

She slowly sat up forward and herd a noises coming outside the tent. She grabbed her Jakotsutō and slowly started to open the zipper that led to the outside.

She then zipped it all the way down really fast and jumped into mid air with her left arm holding her Jakotsutō.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY FROM CAPTURING ME!" Yelled shi tori.

Birds flew from the treetops when shi tori screamed. Her screaming was so powerful that even palm trees began to fall down.

Shi tori then used both of her hands to hold the Jakotsutō in place. She then started to head back down to the ground really fast.

She spot the noises that was coming from outside her tent.

"There you are." Thought shi tori.

She was about 1cm away from killing one of the voices, but something had stopped her. A blade was right underneath her blade.

He let out a sigh and placed one of his hands on her Jakotsutō.

"You are such a silly girl." Said the voice.

The tone of voice sounded familiar to shi tori.

"H-hey are you Feitan by any chance?" Asked shi tori.

The man with the voice moved his face away from the blade and gave her a gently smile.

"You caught me." Said feitan.

She let out a sigh and drew her Jakotsutō back in.

"Don't tease me like that, I could of had seriously hurt you." Said shi tori.

Shi tori was gonna walk away but feitan got a hold of her hand. His grip was tight around shi tori hand. She whined and complained and beg feitan to let go.

"Com'on feitan let me go." Said shi tori.

Feitan drew her in and they were face to face. The fire form the campfire grew bigger behind them. Feitan cold dark eyes finally shined for the first time.

Shi tori face turned a light pink and tried to hide it. Feitan still held onto her hand and slowly moved his other hand to her lips. He placed his thumb on shi tori lips and slowly massaged it.

He drew his face closer to shi tori face. His thumb was still pressed on shi tori lips, slowly massaging it.

"F-Feitan l-let me go." You squealed.

"I-I can't resist any longer." Said feitan.

He placed his lips on shi tori neck and slowly sucked on her neck. Shi tori face was a bright red and she kept moving around, which turned Feitan on even more.

Feitan drew his face away from shi tori neck and picked her up and threw her over his shoulders.

"F-Feitan w-where are w-we going?"
She asked.

"Somewhere, where I can treat you better." Said feitan.

Shi tori began to kick and moved around a lot on Feitan back. The salvia from when Feitan sucked on her skin was still wet.

"W-What is this? W-what is this feeling I have? It's like I want more of him." Thought shi tori.

Feitan opened the zipper to the tent and he closed the tent door when they were both in it.

"F-Feitan listen i-" said shi tori.

Feitan pinned her down to the ground and his shadow hanged infront of her. He placed his lips on the lower part of her neck and began to suck it.

"F-Feitan... STOP!" Yelled shi tori.

Feitan quickly stopped kissing shi tori and sat ontop of shi tori lower part of the body.

Shi tori began to paint and was breathing heavy.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked what I was doing?" Said Feitan.

"I-I do like it, b-but I'm afraid to do it. I've never done it before and I don't wanna make myself look like a complete fool." Said shi tori.

She hid her face in her palms and feitan grabbed a pice of her back hair and played with it.

"Don't worry about it okay, I'll do most of the work." Said feitan.

He had a smirk on his face.

Phinks and shalnark arrived back to the resting spot. When they got closer they herd noises, of people in pain.

"F-Feitan stop, you're too deep." Said shi tori. *this noise is coming from the tent btw*

"Y-you're fine, just take it like a champ." Said Feitan. *also coming form the tent*

Phinks and shalnark quicky rushed for the tent and unzipped the door. When they walked in, they saw shi tori laying on her side and Feitan massaging her back.

"Ow Feitan that hurts." Whined shi tori.

Feitan looked up and quicky separated himself from shi tori. When shi tori looked up she saw phinks and shalanrk in shock.

She quickly scooted herself away from Feitan and got up and pushed phinks and shalnark out of the way, and ran outside in the wood.

"What were you two doing?" Asked phinks.

"I was massaging her back for her, what else will I be doing?" Asked Feitan.

Shalnark and phinks looked at each other, and laughed.

"Well it's late now, so let's head to bed." Said shalanrk.

The boys were asleep in there tents while shi tori was still up, thinking about what Feitan said to her.