love x is x war x two

Feitan brought her back to the rest of the troupe and they all aborted the limo to go home.

On the way back to the villa shi tori thought a lot about kei. She enjoyed the time she had with him, and how he was such a gentleman.
Shi tori began to squirm in her seat as she thought of the moments she had with kei.

"Shi tori what's got you all excited about?" asked phinks.

She paused for a second to realize what she was doing.

"Why am I acting like this? I just talked to a boy and I'm getting all squeamish?!" Thought shi tori.

She put both of her palm of her hands on her face and began to slap her face till she forgot about kei.

The troupe laughed at shi tori, all expect feitan. *and the usual, hisoka and chrollo, because they have no life lol*

Feitan was looking out the window avoiding eye contact with anyone in the limo. Shi tori eventually caught on and decided it to be best if she just ignored Feitan.

The troupe arrived to the limo and they each went there separate ways into the villas. The troupe members were in the rooms and was wearing there pjs, because it was mid night.

Shi tori was still awake and opened the doors to her balcony. She wore a black booty shorts with a skull t-shirt. Her hair was in a point tail, and her beads were still in her hair aswell as her head band.

The mid night sky was beautiful in Hawaii. You could see more stars and the moon was clear. Down below the balcony shi tori herd ruffles in the bushes. She saw a shadow that was slowly coming out of the bush.

Shi tori began to draw her sword but stopped when she herd the voice.

"Shi tori you there?" Asked kei.

"I'm here!" Said shi tori.

"Shh don't yell. I don't want the others to wake up." Said kei.

You nod you're head and jumped down from the balcony. Kei waited from below and caught shi tori. She was in princess carry style and kei ran off with her.

Her hair tie came loose as he ran with her in her arms. Shi tori began to laugh and cheer. Her hair moved with the wind, as he ran faster with her.

Kei and shi tori reached a certain spot, and kei put her down. They were at a beach.

"Kei why you take me to a beach?" Asked shi tori.

"Because I herd you like to watch the sunrise and sunsets." Said kei.

Kei laid down two beach towels and invited you to sit down. Shi tori sat down on the beach towel as they waited for sunrise. There was awkward silence for a moment because the sunrise wasn't coming up.

"So shi tori do you like someone at the moment?" Asked kei.

Her face lit up with a dark red and covered her face with her hands. She nervously laugh at kei response.

"Hahha uhh o-of c-ourse n-not." Said shi tori.

Kei placed his hand on shi tori face and leaned in.

"Oh really now? I feel like you're lying to me?" Said kei.

Her face was burning red now from embarrassment, and her face was hot.

"You're cute, you know that." Said kei.

Shi tori face grew even more red. It looked so red that it was the color of a rose. As kei leaned in for a kiss, a little antenna flew at kei. He quickly caught it with his hand, to see shalnark and the trio with him.

Kei quickly got up and took shi tori by the arm. Kei was behind shi tori and places a gun to her head.

"Do anything funny and I'll kill her."
Said kei.

You looked up to see a gun pointed at you're head and kei trembling in fear.

"Why is he scared of the trio? It's only feitan, shalnark and fei? I mean there the bloody swords, one of the top ten strongest troupes." Thought shi tori.

Kei took a few steps back while the trio stood still waiting for the next move.

"I'm sorry I had to do this to you."
Said kei.

"It's okay, I don't mind."
She replied.

The response shook the trio and kei a little.

"What do you mean "you don't mind!"" Said phinks.

"Exactly likes it sounds." Said shi tori.

Shi tori quickly turned around to face kei. Kei quickly shot, but miss because shi tori was too fast for him.

"Oh kei, I don't like when you toy with me."
Said shi tori.

Kei trembled in fear and shot again but miss. Shi tori kicked the gun out of kei hand and pushed him down to the ground.

She then pinned kei to the ground. The smell of the sea filled the air, and the sun began to rise.

"Kei look at that, looks like we are gonna be able to see the sunset together after all." Said shi tori.

She sat on kei lower half of his body and placed her finger on chest. She then ripped his shirt, and his bare skin showed.

The trio took a few steps forward but shi tori asked them to stop before they came any closer.

"What is she doing?! Is she planning on seducing him?" Thought the trio.

"Kei I like you're muscles, it's kinda cute."
Said shi tori.

She placed her hand on kei abs and gently rubbed them. Feitan face was getting red from anger.

"I wish I was kei right now." Thought feitan.