The X Plan

The Phantom Troupe had brought her back to their hideout. Their hideout was an abandoned building that was filled with broken glass and scattered rocks as well as left over furniture that was also seen to be lying around here as well. The troupe gathered together in the abandoned building. 

Their boss, Chrollo, sat on the highest rock of them all while the rest of his followers sat on smaller rocks. "Tomorrow is the underground auction. We will arrive a little early and kill off the staff then disguise ourselves as the dead staff members and then from there.. we'll kill off anyone who attends" 

"Got it." Said the members.

Chrollo then hopped off his rock and walked over to her. He put one hand on her shoulder and gave you a warm smile.

"What type of nen user are you?" He asked.

"specialization."

"And what are you're abilities?" He asked.

"You'll find out when the time comes." She replied.

He then took his hand off you're shoulder and hopped back up on his rock.

"Everyone introduce you're self to Shi tori." Said chrollo. He had annoyance in this tone of voice.

The group each said there name and what type of nen user they are. In the corner of you're eye you saw Hisoka watching chrollo every move. He seemed very scary looking and intimidating.

"So what are we gonna do for the time being?"
You asked.

"We can play cards!" Said Shalnark.

You let out a sigh as you sat down on one of those rocks.

"Can we go out in town?" You asked.

"You can but you gotta be back by 6:00, and if you go I want someone with you." Said chrollo.

You got up and you're hands were in a fist. It was embarrassing on how chrollo was treating you like some child. You grind you're teeth together and kept you're head down.

"I don't need someone with me

"I don't need someone with me. I am cable of doing things on my own!" You yelled.

Chrollo closed his book and faced towards you. He had a serious look on his face.

"Do you wanna know why I want someone with you?" He asked.

You nod you're head.

"It's because you're new. You never joined a troupe so I can't fully trust you yet. You could easily run off and then we won't come back to us." He said.

You put you're hands behind you're back and smiled. You gave out a little giggle that soon became laugher. The other troupe members had a confuse look on there face.

" is she okay? Is she mentally stabled?" They thought.

"Sorry for laughing but I'm going out in town. You can bring whoever you want to go with me. I don't really care anymore." You replied.