york new city x vist

The night was failing and they troupe started to head to bed, all expect chrollo, hisoka, shi tori. The three of them decided to go out in town to a fancy restaurant.

The three went to a fancy restaurant and ordered their meals. It was dark out and the buildings from the sky deck shined.

"Wow this is amazing chrollo!" Said shi tori.

Her eyes lit up with the sky light. Her purple eyes shined. Chrollo looked up from his meal to see the excited shi tori.

"I don't wanna be a burden but why did you take us out on a meal." Said hisoka.

He licked his lips from the left over steak sauce.

"I just wanted us three to spend time that's all." Said chrollo.

He flipped another page of his book while he ate. Shi tori and hisoka looked at each other in confusion.

"If he wants to spend time with each other then why is he reading!" Thought the two.

"Well I think that maybe you should take a rest and not read for today." Said shi tori.

"I agreed." Said hisoka.

Chrollo put down his book and looked the two in the eye. He obviously wasn't very happy during there meal because he kept trying to take sneak peeks of his book.

After one hour of eating in the dinning area they decided that they should go site seeing. You see the phantom troupe never really got to explore York new city, because they were always causing crimes.

Chrollo had read a lot about york new city but actually never got to see it himself, he thought it would look less suspicious if he brought these two along.

They decided to head to a museum and look at some artifacts. Shi tori pressed her face against each glass as she looked inside the glass mirrors.

"This is so cool!" She shouted.

The other people around her told her to "shh" and caused a little bit of a scene. Shi tori was about to go off on the people, but hisoka used his bungy gum and pulled shi tori back.

As shi tori was pulled back she was in princes carry style in hisoka hands.

"Caught ya my darling." Said hisoka.

He gave shi tori a cute little smile, which made her even more pissed off and punched him in the face. Hisoka bent down dropping shi tori and was complaining about his face.

"We're here to have a good time, not to cause trouble." Said chrollo.

"Yes boss." Said the two.

They began to vist more places in York new city. They vist a nearby candy shop and got some candy corn. *which is shi tori favorite*

"Boss why did you take us out." Asked shi tori, as she placed another candy corn on her tongue and watched it dissolved.

Chrollo placed down his book and gave the two a look. Not a bad look but a look of embarrassment.

"You see we never got to experience York new city, and I wanted us three to enjoy it." Said chrollo.

Hisoka and shi tori both looked at each other and then looked back. They both ran to chrollo and gave him a hug.

Chrollo had fallen back and the two was on top of him.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Yelled chrollo.

Shi tori face was light pink and had a big smile. Hisoka had the look of "I'm about to kill you."

"Chrollo you're such a softie." Said shi tori as she punched his chest.

Hisoka got up and had to drag shi tori off of him, because she wouldn't let go of chrollo.
The two then headed back to the hide out and rest for the rest of the night till day broke.