51

I sincerely want to apologise for the long ass wait🥺. My phone got bad and I had to wait for a new one and that involves working 😫....I'm sooooo sorry 🤧

LIAM'S POV

Enforcer Micheal and I stood by the door to the security room. We both had matching serious expressions on our faces, our attention centered on the various screens before us.

"When does the ceremony kick off?" A tech asked.

"Few minutes from now, the alphas are talking with the additional security team" I answered

"We have to be very alert, this is our one chance of getting the intruder". Enforcer Micheal added.

Turning to the others in the room, I cleared my throat.

"We'll be leaving soon, ensure to keep your eyes on the screen and alert us of any mishap or suspicious activity. And like enforcer pointed out, you all need to be on alert"

"Yes sir" they chorused.

Nodding to enforcer Micheal, we left the room and walked down the hallway heading straight to the Great Hall.

Stopping by the podium I glanced round the hall. It was packed but well arranged for easy movement.

At the left side of the hall that leads to the kitchen, a little booth was set up for the tattoo and the kitchen would be used as a makeshift hospital ward, for treatment of the scar and mainly inserting of the chip.

Looking round I smirked, everyone seemed buzzed and excited. Little do they know what the night has in stock for them.

At the corner where the tattoo booth is located, Neil stood arranging his instruments. Few feet from him Dave, Mary and Kate stood with drinks in their hands.

Observing short eye contacts with Aurora's friends I turned to the door as the elders walked into the room.

As usual everyone bowed. The alphas took their place on the table with their mated by their sides.

While Maxwell stood at the center of the podium to address the pack.

"Good evening everyone. I welcome you all to tonight's event. As we all know, tonight behind our merging process. And it will begin with the ID ceremony"

"In order not to waste our time, we would begin the ID ceremony. And to make it quick the instructions are quite easy. Everyone would have the packs new tattoo, but you are free to spice up yours. Mates are to have the same tattoos and the unmated can have the packs tattoo and any other drawing of their choice. But be aware that once you're mated, you two would have matching tattoos".

The crowd cheered loudly. Waving his hand Maxwell called for order.

"Please it would be done in an orderly manner, the elders, young alphas. Then the rest would be done according to age grade".

With a little bow to the crowd, he left the stage and headed to Neil, giving him the go ahead to start.

After a little conversation between the Alphas and enforcer, the Alphas and Lunas headed to the tattoo booth.

After their turn, the enforcer and his mate, Maxwell, then young alpha and his Entourage. And just as I expected Luke got his tattoo before Lisa.

Now let's wait for the drama to unfold. Xavier chuckled.

When it got to Lisa's turn I smirked.

Let's get this show started. I linked to my crew.