41

Bidding my friends goodbye I walked down the hallways to my class. A girl by a locker waved while the guy beside her winked at me.

And they were not the first ones to do that. It seemed like everyone in the pack suddenly knows about my existence.

What's with all the sudden popularity? Cora asked confused.

Almost like the girl heard her question she stepped towards me, "Hy am Lillian"

I raised my brows "well hello am Aur..." "Yeah I know who you are".

I nodded unsurely "okay how can I help you"

She shook her head with a smile "it's actually how I can help you and I want you to know that I fully support you whooping Rex and Theo's ass"

I tilted my head "weren't you one of my bullies?". She gulped nervously "yeah about that, am really sorry for not doing anything then. I was really scared of Rex, Mark and Theo".

Cora rolled her eyes. Yeah right.

"It's okay. Anyways I won't say it was nice talking to you but have a good day". I walked past her and got to class.

The moment I entered it was suddenly quiet. Everyone was staring and smiling at me, some guys even winked.

Ignoring it all I walked to my seat passing by Rex and Theo's seat that was still empty. None of the populars were even in school.

I think we should go pay them a visit today after school. Cora suggested.

Yeah, let's see how they're doing and rub our victory in their faces.

Flopping down on my seat I got my books out looking up when Cora perked up.

Oh shit what the hell is he doing here.

Maxwell walked into the classroom room with mother in tow. I stared in shock. Now this is weird.

We all stood up and bowed. Well they bowed while I stared out the window.

Mother stood at the middle of the class, "Good morning all. This is enforcer Maxwell and he'll be your new teacher for calculus. Do well to make him feel welcome"

The class answered a yes while Maxwell smiled. Turning to me mother tried catching my gaze but I looked away.

Giving up after few tries she called out "Aurora can I speak to you for a moment. Maxwell you can  continue with the class"

I huffed but followed her outside "yes ma'am". She smiled "please we're out of class, you can call me mum"

I raised my brows at her "I don't see why I should since you're not my mother. Do you have any particular reason for calling me outside".

She nodded "I wanted to know how you're doing today and if you were affected on Friday night".

"You should get it straight that am not your daughter and asking after me ain't gonna change that. I suggest you give the concern to the birds", walking away I headed to class.

And classes went by without problem.

Okay scratch that, classes went by with everyone staring at me, or trying to talk to me or asking me out on dates. Cora almost chopped a boy's head for indirectly saying he would make a better mate than anyone else.

Can't blame her though, I doubt anyone is better than Liam.

Back to the staring and whispering, it got worse when I entered tbe cafeteria. Walking to my table I sat down to complain but Mary beat me to it.