23

Hey guys, above is a picture of Aurora.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stood back and studied my building with pride. The treehouse was coming along just good. I was more than halfway done and so far no one has suspected anything. Not like anyone came to this part of the forest.

Thanks to being super strong and fast lifting, hammering and sawing was definitely easy, which made the work faster.

It's been a week since I casted the spells, started my training and began my treehouse.

And it's been a week since Luke left, am nervous, anxious, and worried. And the fact that Maxwell and two other assassins were called away as well didn't help matters.

My birthday is this weekend and am anxious to finish this treehouse before then. The reason being that on my birthday my power always increases thereby sending a huge wave of power.

It first happened on my 17th birthday and I was shocked when Dad Vito bowed in acknowledgement to my power. According to Mum Celine any werewolf within hearing or sniffing range could feel my dominance and they would be forced to bow or submit.

While I thought it was cool I knew it was dangerous because it could lead the assassins to me, so I needed to avoid them hence my need to finish the treehouse by Friday since my birth was on a Sunday.

Well technically the twins birthday was on Saturday but since I am as born at exactly 12am, mine was on Sunday.

My watch beeped letting my know it's time for me to head for training, I could feel Cora's excitement and I chuckled at her enthusiasm.

Training with Liam has been going well so far. I still maintained my ignorance about fighting and he's a real good teacher. After the night of our first training he made it a habit of walking me to the pack house, bidding me goodnight and heading off.

Getting to our training spot am surprised Liam isn't here yet, he's usually here before me.

After about 35 minutes I saw him walking towards me but he looked stressed out.

As he came closer Cora whined and howled, it was obvious he was in pain or hurt. I didn't know how I knew but I felt it.

"Liam are you ok, what's wrong?" I asked the moment he got close.

He just shrugged and rubbed a hand down his face. He looked sad. Cora whined again urging me to hug him and without second thoughts I did.

He was stiff for a few seconds but he relaxed, placing his face in the crook of my neck he inhaled deeply then exhaled slowly. We stayed in this position for a while before I broke it.

"Thanks, let's begin".

All through the training he was off and distracted so I stopped.

"Why don't we skip it for today, you look tired maybe you should rest".

He shook his head "no, we have to finish up, you still have a lot to learn"

I folded my arms and glared at him "well am not doing anything".

He looked at me then sat on the grass "fine then".

I sat beside him not sure how to ask him on what was bothering him.

Maybe he needs to relieve some stress, Cora suggested

Cora am not having sex with him,

She rolled her eyes, I wasn't talking about sex, I was referring to a run in his wolf form. But it seems you think otherwise

I blushed Cora was definitely an abnormal wolf.