12

The banging on the door woke me, I looked around in confusion but the stench of wolves was enough to remind me where I currently was.

"Hello, anyone in, open up", the person banged more loudly.

Cursing internally I swung the door open, unfortunately the person behind the door seemed to be leaning on it, which led to him falling into my room.

"What do you want, and who the hell bangs on a door so loud?", I yelled.

The boy picked himself up, "am sorry but you were apparently sleeping deep so I had to bang real hard to wake you".

I rubbed a hand on my face, "now what do you want?".

"Am here to remind you of the meeting".

"I don't think am that special to require a reminder and an escort", I retorted

"No it's not that, I was assigned to this floor, to remind the new arrivals about the meeting"

"So you're the errand boy?" I asked with a frown.

He glared at me and puffed his chest "do I look like one, I am certainly not an errand boy but just to remind you the meeting is in 30 minutes venue is the great hall, good day", then he strode towards the elevator.

"Thanks for the reminder errand boy", I called out.

Shutting the door, I searched for my phone wondering why the alarm didn't go off, I found it under the pillows but it was off rolling my eyes I plugged it down and headed to the bathroom.

After a quick shower and dressing, I walked towards the elevator, on getting there I saw it was filled,

Great now we get to stay in a cramped space with smelly wolves Cora grumbled

Unfortunately we've got no choice.

The ride down though filled with chatterings was quick, when everyone shuffled out, I ensured to stay behind them since they seemed to know the way to the great hall and I didn't.

On entering the hall, I instantly understood why it was given the name great hall. It was huge and wide with tall windows and beautiful chandeliers, the walls were painted a mixture of blue and white, paintings of wolves and moon adorned the walls, it was undoubtedly a great hall.

I was still at the entrance when someone bumped into me from behind, turning round to say a witty comment I stopped when I saw the face, "we meet again, errand boy",

He groaned, "will you stop call me that",

"Nope" I answered with a straight face.

"Well you have to stop, it's rude, I have a name you know" he hissed out.

And I laughed, "I don't care actually"

"Dave what are you doing with her, you're not supposed to even speak to her", a girl with very blonde hair and blue eyes spoke, she placed her her hands on her hips and glared at me, tilting my head I decided am gonna call her Blondie.

"And why shouldn't I be speaking to her" errand boy asked.

"Don't you remember who she is", she asked in a duh tone

I cleared my throat loudly, "you guys do know am here right?"

But errand boy looked genuinely confused, which seemed to annoy the girl further,

"She's the girl that publicly disrespected alpha Rex and rejected him" she said with a huff

I stared at the both of them, errand boy seemed to remember and he turned to me,