25

Yo people above is a picture of Rex.

A/N--- This chapter will have three POV so be aware.

Hope you enjoy it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stared at the picture on my night stand, "I wish you guys were here. I could use a hug from you".

It's Saturday and my birthday but it didn't feel like it. I really missed them.

Cora whined.

Shaking my head to clear the sad thoughts I headed to the bathroom.

A lot has happened since my visit to the hospital.

My training went on, although Liam's still acting weird.

The virus was detected yesterday, so the Alphas shifted the second phase for next week. And I still don't know what that is.

I had taken a chair and my weapons to my treehouse two days before at night, so my treehouse was fully complete, just waiting for my guest.

And lastly Rex has been coming on me real hard. We haven't spoken to each other but he always follows me to class and waits for me by the door after class. Thankfully he doesn't sit with me at lunch or walk me to my car. But after my training when Liam walks me to the pack house, he would always be at the entrance.

Stepping out of the shower, I wore some casual clothes, picked my bag and headed to Kate's room where we would prepare for the party. I mind linked her that I was on my way.

And I forgot to mention that Cora convinced me to allow the guys in the mind link. Well except Luke.

Anyways my parents were hosting a birthday party for the twins and although I was invited, I was only going as a pack member and for the food.

Getting to Kate's room I was immediately seated, "it's time to dress you up baby girl" Mary clapped excitedly.

Cora chuckled at her enthusiasm.

So I sat still and let her do her magic.

After an hour of poking, pulling, streching and all I was finally ready, so I put on my gown.

It was a strapless, deep red, floor length gown with a long slit at the right side that showed when I moved. I paired the outfit with red heels and a matching pair of earrings and necklace.

My hair was straightened but curled at the tip, stopping at my butt.

Kate came out of the bathroom already dressed. She was putting on a blue strapless gown with a slit at the right side, Mary had the same clothes but hers was pink.

We had chosen to wear matching outfits for the party. And I must say we looked hot.

A knock sounded before Dave and Neil walked in, they looked both dashing in suits.

"OMG we look hot" Dave gushed, we laughed and took some pictures then headed down to the Great Hall.

Entering the Great Hall I scoffed, they certainly went overboard with the decorations.

At least they have lots of food Cora said.

Thank the moon goddess.

The guys and I sat at the back as usual and started talking but my happy mood died when I felt his presence.

"Aurora can I speak with you for a moment"

The table went silent, turning I frowned, "what do you want alpha Rex?"