59

AURORA'S POV

I was strolling by the river bank, taking in the cool wind, it was peaceful but my heart was in turmoil. I had tried reaching out to Liam but came up blank. I couldn't even feel his wolf.

Knowing Maxwell's history of operating on him, he could be hurt. Not having his wolf could intensify the pain and he wouldn't even be able to heal, how would he be able to get out?

My fist clenched, the anger returning more intense than ever from Cora. Taking in a deep breath, I tried to calm down, I knew we needed to be level-headed for tonight. If all goes well I would have them playing by my tunes.

And we'll have them begging for their lives as well. Cora growled. I nodded in agreement

I had just gotten into the water when I got a link from Mark.

Aurora, I don't know how close you are but stay still Theo is here.

I frowned but replied. Copy

Getting out I asked Cora. What do we do now?

I think this is the perfect distraction we need.

What do you mean?

Get him to bring his friend over and keep them busy and we need a bow and an arrow, or anything that would do.

Why exactly do we need that and how are we gonna sneak in?

Trust me on this, I've got a plan. And let Mark know not to interrupt us later.

Trusting her I decided to link Mark

Mark, is he still there?

Yes, he is.

Good, keep him with you, get him to be loud or get Nathan to come over too.

Why, how will you sneak past them

Don't worry about that, just get him over and catch up or something, you need to forget that we're about to meet up. I need you to be clueless about my next plan

Fine then, link me if anything happens. Your mate will have my head if you get hurt under my watch.

I smiled at the thought. You've got it. And Mark, don't try to link me, you're gonna distract me if you do.

Mark has been informed so what's next?

Good, remember you told Kate about the cameras right?

I nodded

Perfect, tell her to click on the link and since doing that would disrupt the pack's signal, that means we can sneak in easily during the chaos.

Whoa Cora you're smart.

She rolled her eyes at me. I know that girl, you ain't got brain cells.

Hey, don't sass me now.

Tuning to Kate I reached out.

Hey Kate, I need a favour

Sure girl what's up?

Remember the app I showed you, that I use for my camouflage?

Yeah, the one with a long ass link that I still can't remember.

Yup, I'm gonna need you to click on it when I give you a signal.