42

LIAM'S POV

I cocked my head to the side "so what exactly do you mean?". Nathan shrugged "it's either that or nothing else". Glaring at him I sat straight crossing my legs "so you think she doesn't know what she wants?"

He shrugged again "they're mates Liam, the mate bond can't be broken because of some silly misunderstanding". "But it can be broken when they both reject each other" I countered.

Lisa stiffened shuffling in her seat. I watched her a bit, she has been acting weird this past weeks and I was getting really suspicious. It didn't help that she suddenly distance herself form her friends.

"Do you have something to add Lisa?" I questioned. She glanced round the room before exhaling slowly "I think Liam is right, the mate bond is broken and she has moved on with it, there's no need trying to force her back to you Rex"

At least someone is smart today. Xavier scoffed.

Rex growled or tried the best growl he could give "I want her before the next full moon and it's barely two weeks away. Why don't you just think of something rather than giving up".

I rolled my eyes at his tantrums with a smile on my face.

Too bad he's already hurt, I would love to beat him up. Xavier grumbled.

I looked outside the window, tuning out the conversation around me. Rex's been up for just two days and he's already pissing me off.

This morning he called for a meeting with all his friends. A stupid meeting on how he would win and get back Aurora as his mate and possibly mate her before the full moon.

And am pretty sure the reason he called for me was to rub it in my face since he's not sure if we're mates but he's certain nothing is going on between us since we haven't mated yet.

Turning to them I stood "I've got nothing else to say so I'll be leaving", looking straight at Rex I smirked "good luck with getting her back".

Walking out I linked Aurora. Where are you?

Forest grounds.

What the hell are you doing there, it's dangerous.

Chill Liam am just finishing up my assignments.

Why don't you do that in your room. Am about heading to your room now.

I need air Liam, plus Cora wants to run for a while. I promise I'll let you know if I see anything suspicious.

Don't just let me know, run while you do that.

Sure thing boyfriend. Well you're distracting me so, am out.

I rolled my eyes and took a turn towards my lodge. I had just flopped on my bed when I felt Alpha Miguel reaching me.

Opening the link I frowned, Hope no problem Alpha?.

He chuckled. It isn't a problem Liam but a getway and good news. I need you in the office now.

Huffing I got up and headed back to pack house. Alpha Miguel sounded excited so I was in a rush to the office when I bumped into someone.

It's was one of Aurora's female friends. Mary. "sorry wasn't paying attention".

She shook her head "it's okay I was searching for you actually"

I raised my brows "what's wrong?". "We haven't been able to link with Aurora for the last hour and we're worried she left..."

"It's okay" I interrupted "I spoke to her not long, she's busy with homework"