55

LIAM'S POV

I knocked on the door but entered without waiting for an answer. The Alphas were seated close and seem to be in deep discussion with both enforcers.

Alpha Stevens spoke first "Liam, what brings you here?".

"I know we have a lot to deal with now but I need to know if there's any news on Aurora's search?" I asked frantically.

Maxwell rolled his eyes and Alpha Miguel sighed heavily, "you know we're doing all we can and my daughter was also taken".

"With all due respect Alpha, it doesn't seem like anything is being done. I know your daughter was taken but Aurora is my mate and she could be hurt for crying out loud"

Stevens nodded "I understand but we just have to be patient and..."

"Patient" I growled cutting him off. "She's my mate, do you know how much it hurts my wolf to not hear anything, not even a peep from her. It's killing me".

"And she's also my daughter, but you don't see me throwing a tantrum" enforcer Micheal snorted.

I growled loudly and he looked down scared.

Xavier growled. He better keep his stupid face down or I'll smash it.

Turning to the alphas I plead. "I need you to consider this, if it was your mate that was taken. I just want in on her search"

Maxwell scoffed "and what makes you think you can be of any help to the search. Last I checked you were gone for a week and didn't get any positive response. What's gonna change now?".

Do you think if we kill him, it's gonna ruin our plan.

Yes. So let's just stick to ignoring him.

Xavier growled in anger but kept still.

Placing a defeated look on my face I slowly sank in a chair, letting out a frustrated groan.

"I just want to cover more grounds, I feel like there's something missing. I'll be out of the others way, I just need your permission to search for her".

Alpha Miguel shrugged, "I don't see any need why you can't then. You're free to join them."

A smile appeared on my face instantly and I let out a breath of relief, I stood up immediately, "thank you Alpha."

I turned to leave but enforcer Micheal spoke, "remember Liam, she's not yours, she belongs to Rex. I would never have my daughter mate you".

Fighting a smirk I turned to him, "how about we wait and pray for her to come back. When she does it's gonna be up to her to choose".

Walking out of the office I headed to the training ground. But I got intercepted by Rex.

That's seems to be he's routine now. Xavier snorted.

And surprisingly he had just Theo and Luke with him. Which means Mark had fooled him good.

I cocked my head waiting for him to make one wrong move so he could go back to his room in the hospital.

"Well, why aren't you bowing?" Rex glared.

I folded my arms confused "now why should I do such degrading thing?".

"Because I'm an Alpha" he hisses out.

"Young alpha and last time I checked, it doesn't make you any stronger than me. You just got an all clear from your physiotherapist and you think you're stronger."

He growled not liking my reminder but I just stared at him bored. Theo and Luke flanked his sides growling too.

"Do you think anyone would notice his absence when he's in the hospital?" Luke asked growing.