29

And these are Kate, Mary, Neil and Dave 🔝🔝🔝.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Am glad you're okay, you had everyone worried" Nathan said while standing before me.

"Thanks Nathan" but I frowned "how's the search for Luke going?".

Nathan sighed and shook his head "it's not good Aurora, no leads yet".

I slumped my shoulders, Mary gave me a side hug and smiled "don't worry am sure he'll be found".

No chance in hell, Cora mused.

It's Wednesday and am back to school and of course everyone heard of the attack. My friends were treating me like some fragile glass and it was fun watching them act all protective.

If only they knew.

During lunch we were seated in out usual table catching up when I smelt Lisa and Jenny close and by the frown on Mary's face I knew they were headed here.

"Well if it isn't the attention seeking party crasher" Lisa snarled.

"Then it will be the bitchy ugly slut of Crescent Moon pack and minions". I said without turning.

At my comeback loud laughters rang through the cafeteria, I could feel the anger radiating from her.

Turning I smiled "I was right it's them", my friends dobuled in laughter, I could see Damien and Nathan trying to hold theirs in.

Lisa looked really pissed, Jenny Ophelia and Blondie were also furious.

"You're one to talk, I heard you lured Luke to have sex with him even when you know he's gay" Blondie remarked.

"Am pretty sure she was going to force herself on him that was why she suggested the creek. Pathetic" Jenny chirped in.

I smirked at them knowing they were goading me so I decided to turn their words against them.

Let's see how they'll act when they're against each other, Cora snickered.

"How did you know we were going to the creek" I asked frowning.

Jenny smirked and flipped her hair "I know everything slut. And I saw you guys talking".

I gasped loudly "so you saw us in danger and didn't do anything".

She rolled her eyes and scoffed "I didn't say that".

"But you just said you saw us talking and we were attacked while we were talking. How could you do such a thing, why didn't you call someone" I cried.

By now tears were streaming my face and the cafeteria was filled with murmurs.

Jenny's eyes widened when she saw everyone glaring at her.

"Silence" Lisa screamed but I was having none of it.

"Were you in on this too, did you send someone to hurt me and Luke or what?" I asked Lisa. She was surprised but tried to play it cool.

"I didn't know about you and Luke or anything so stop...."

"I know you guys hate me but do you have to hurt Luke, he was just being a friend how could you do such a thing" I cried.

Everyone on the cafeteria was suddenly shouting profanities at Lisa and her crew while I smirked.

Serves her right, since she wants attention, let her bask in this, Cora snickered.