14

I had just tied my shoe laces when I heard a knock on my door, picking my purse I opened the door.

Dave, Neil, Kate and Mary waved at me.

"Good morning bestie", Dave greeted while trying to get into my room.

I pushed him back, locked the door and turned to them.

"And what can I help you guys with" I asked sourly.

"We wanted to know how your meeting with the alpha went" Kate answered.

"Good", I turned and started walking towards the elevator.

"Mind if I ask where you are heading to?" Dave asked.

I groaned, "listen up errand boy, we are not friends ok, so why don't you guys look for someone else to bug"

Dave looked hurt by my harsh reply.

Aurora that's rude they're trying to be nice.

Am pretty sure I don't need any friends it could distract me.

Celine never said you shouldn't have friends and they don't seem bad, you should apologize.

I huffed and realized I was standing before the elevator.

I turned, "am sorry for being rude, I woke up late and I haven't had coffee."

Mary smiled at me, "it's ok, we understand".

They all smiled at me and it seemed genuine.

That's cause they are, they really mean no harm.

"Am on my way to the mall, I need to redecorate my room, you guys wanna come, I could use your help".

Dave looked shocked, "you want to hang out with us?".

I tilted my head, "yeah I do"

Neil grinned widely "then lets go get you coffee first".

We got into the elevator and I decided to fill them in on my meeting with the elders.

When we got down, we went to the dining hall, "how do you like your coffee?", Neil asked.

"Lots of sugar and cream but I can do it myself " I replied.

"Don't worry I'll be back with it and am real good with coffee ", he pecked Dave's cheek and strode to the kitchen.

I poked at Dave who was red in the face, "are you guys actually mates?"

He blushed more, "yeah we are".

I turned to Mary and Kate,"what about you guys".

Kate smiled broadly, "yeah we are, we've been together for a year now".

I smiled, I was happy for them, "am glad you guys are happy".

Dave blushed more, "thanks Aurora"

"If you blush anymore you might be red forever" I teased.

At that moment Neil came, he held five cups of coffee each with our names "am back people".

He distributed the cups, I sipped from the cup and my eyes widened, "this is really good".

"Thanks, am glad you like it" he answered shyly.

"Ooh, he's blushing too" Kate taunted.

We all laughed "he makes good coffee so watch your back now Dave, am gonna steal your mate"

"Am sure that's all you know how to do, taking what's not yours"

Kate, Mary, Neil and Dave tensed beside me, I turned, "well hello Lisa, nice morning to you too".