31

And that's alpha Nathan and beta Mark above.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So what's going on with you and Mr hottie" Dave asked as we sat in the Great Hall.

Today being Friday, school was over quiet early and it was announced that there will be a general assembly today.

I wasn't happy because I was kinda looking forward to seeing Liam today plus training has been awesome and steamy.

I know right, good thing he decided to ditch the shirt during training, Cora said.

I smiled, since our little conversation on Wednesday...

Ummmm Aurora it was a conversation and two kisses, Cora scoffed.

I blushed, okay since our conversation and kisses Liam now trains shirtless. And it was a huge distraction but certainly worth it.

But am grateful he has upped the training, now I feel energetic. It has been over a month I last trained seriously and that was at home in Tennessee.

"And now she's blushing" Mary stated with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "nothing is going on guys, he's hot alright but am not ready for any relationship now".

I didn't want to tell them about Liam and I because from the conversation I heard when I watched the camera feeds, Maxwell wasn't happy about Liam's association with me.

The last thing I want is for Maxwell or anybody to lure the information from them.

I focused on the guys but they were smiling at me "why are you guys smiling so creepy?".

"Because you just admitted that you like Mr hottie" Kate exclaimed.

I shook my head and laughed, "yeah I do but let's drop it okay, if there's any changes I'll let you know".

The nodded and we changed the topic to Mary and Kate's hot date.

A sudden hush came over the crowd and we stood as the Alphas, my parents and Maxwell entered the hall and headed to the podium.

I saw Liam, Rex, Mark, Damien and Nathan entering last, they stood by the podium with Rex continually glaring at Liam.

Guess he's still sour about Wednesday night, Cora snickered.

I chuckled softly, yeah he is.

We sat down and Alpha Miguel stood "Good evening everyone, we only have two things to address so this meeting will be quick".

"First is about the abduction of our own Luke. We have looked into it from all angles and it seems like a rival pack is after us. But in no time a ransom will be demanded".

I scoffed, ransom my ass.

They actually think we need their money, Cora snorted.

Well we can always take the money and return a brainwashed Luke to them.

Yeah that will be fun, Cora chuckled.

Alpha Miguel continued "so I'll advise us to be alert and conscious. Don't stray alone, go in groups and if you notice any thing out of the ordinary that is threatening don't hesitate to say it"

Alpha Stevens stood "the second is that the ID tattoo will be given two weeks from now and after that we have a month before our official merging".

The crowd cheered and I wondered why they seemed happy. The Alphas and my parents left the Great Hall.

I noticed Maxwell and Liam talking but they were too far for me to catch on what they wee saying.