45

AURORA'S POV

If you keep pacing you might actually wear a hole on the floor and am not sure the manager of this hotel is gonna appreciate the new design. Cora grumbled.

I rolled my eyes at her but sat on the bed. After a while I strode to the window and looked out. The sun was beginning to set and I was yet to come up with an explanation or maybe a plan.

Going back to the room I continued pacing.

I don't understand why you're so worried. Cora mumbled.

He saw us Cora. He saw us and he probably told someone already or maybe even planning an attack.

She rolled her eyes at me. He won't do such a thing. Besides what happened is one way of reducing our problem.

And how is that reducing our problem?.

Well we can always ask him for help.

I scoffed. Easy for you to say.

We were both silent before she spoke again.

You should not fight this and let it unfold as it goes. If you keep pushing this it might end up badly.

I stopped pacing. What do you mean?

Cora sighed. Yes he saw us and his reaction was totally unexpected. Don't you think it's because he probably suspected already. Or Maybe he found something linking it to us.

I shrugged not sure what to say.

Aurora for someone with a high IQ you're pretty dumb sometimes.

I glared but realized she wasn't watching me. Damn it girl just say it already.

Contact him and ask him to meet up with us. And when he does tell him everything.

But what if he tells the others and it becomes a trap.

She rolled her eyes. I trust him and his wolf Aurora, he wouldn't do such a thing.

I went to the window again looking out. My thoughts crashing about like waves.

But even in the midst of all the confusion I was sure that I needed to see him and explain everything.

I suddenly felt him reaching me through the link.

Oh shit Cora what do I do.

Answer him.

But what if...

Just shut it and open the damn link. Cora growled.

Taking a deep breath, I opened his link.

I wondered if you would talk to me or forever block me.

I shrugged but remembered he wasn't here. Well I wasn't too keen on answering either but I guess I had no choice.

He chuckled softly but suddenly stopped. You owe me a huge explanation Aurora and I need answers today.

Listen I understand if you don't wanna be with....

I suggested you don't complete that statement, we have a lot to talk about. I'll be waiting for you by the creek. How long would it take you to get there?.

An hour max.

Good. Chose a time of your choice and convenience but notify an hour before you get there. I need to be there before you to ensure it safe.