Bye Bitches!

Techno grabbed his bag and walked out the door, quickly noticing Tommy; who also had a bag.

"What the hell are you doing Tommy?" Techno asked, putting his bag over his shoulder.

"Well, I heard you yelling on the phone and made out some words." Tommy replied.

"You're not coming with me." Techno said, walking past him.

Tommy grabbed Techno's sleeve and pulled him back.

"I'm going." He said. "(y/n) is my sister too."

Techno looked down at his shorter and younger brother, glaring at him. He eventually gave in and sighed, looking away.

"Fine." He said.

"Fuck yes!"

"Let go of me."

"Oh." Tommy released Techno. "Sorry."

Techno snorted and ruffled Tommy's hair.

"Hey!" Tommy's ducked away and swatted Techno's hand away. "Can I bring Tubbo?"

"Wow, using code-names?" Techno said, opening his bag to look for his phone. He stopped when he remembered he broke it.

Techno zipped his bag closed and put on the other strap. "Okay, let's go."

"Wait." Tommy said, running towards his room again. He came back a few minutes later with a small bag of his own and his phone. "There."

"Are you done?"

"Yes."

"Good." Techno opened the front door and watched Tommy walk through it, Tommy continuing all the way to Techno's car.

"Not going to say goodbye?"

Techno turned around and chuckled. "You know I mean well, Dad."

Philza smiled and opened his arms. "Give me a hug."

"The most I can do is a goodbye."

"You're gonna leave your old man hanging?"

"Goodbye Dad."

"Goodbye Son."

In case you haven't noticed, my update schedule on this book is every Thursday and Sunday.
Hope you like it so far. Don't forget to vote!

Published: January 21th