The- WHAT?!

You and Mark stayed close together for the next few days, not really wanting to be separated for any reason at all.

He was your first love after all.

You were his too, so he didn't really know what to do when it came to dates and things like that.

Often, he would call Clay and ask him for advice, while you were sleeping.

You would do the same thing with George while Mark was sleeping.

Clay and George thought it was funny that the new couple was calling them, when they really could be calling Bad and Zak. Clay and George were kinda new to this relationship as well, Clay asking out George only a month before you made the move on Mark.

Eventually, Clay told Mark just to take you out on a date, nothing too fancy, just a small date, like to the park or to the movies.

Mark didn't really want to that, thinking it was too much of a stereotype to do so as a first date.

Let's just say, he was panicking.

You, on the other hand, was waiting for clear sky's to happen, so you could ask Mark out to stargazing.

However, the weather was not on your side.

It was cloudy for the longest time, only small bits of the blue sky peeking through every now and then.

You just planned and asking him out when the weather forecast said it was finally going to have clear sky's for both the day and  the night.

Little did you know, Mark was also planning on asking you out on a clear day. Just so he wouldn't have to get wet with the threat of rain.

He was always scared of the little droplets of water that fell from the sky. He didn't really know why.

But, going back to the dates you had planned. It was going to cause a small bit of a problem when a clear day finally arrived.

You found Mark in the kitchen, cleaning a small mess he made on the counter, wearing the pinkish apron you bought him.

"Oh." You said, seeing Mark throw away the paper towel.

"Hi."

"Hi."

You stared at each other for a few seconds, before the both of you spoke.

"Hey, I want to ask you something-"

"Can I talk to you-"

You stopped, as well as Mark.

"You can go first." He said, taking of the apron.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Mark, will you go stargazing with me?"

Mark stared at you. "Oh, I was going to ask you the same thing."

You giggled, Mark chuckling.

"Oh my. Uh, yeah, I accept your offer." He said, kissing your forehead.

You beamed at him. "Hopefully, the sky will be clear enough to see when night falls."

Mark smiled down at you, his green and red eyes looking into yours.

"I'm glad I'm yours." You said.

Mark grew flustered, not really knowing what to say.

"I- I am glad I'm yours as well." He blurted out, looking away to try and hide his face from yours.

You smiled at him and pulled him down so you could kiss him.

He wrapped his arms around your body and lifted you up, putting you on the counter. His body was between your legs.

"Oh, I'm finally taller than you." You said, smiling at him.

He snorted. "You wish."

You nodded. "Valid."

"So," He started. "When do you want the date."

"Tonight."

"Right, why did I even ask." He rested his head on your chest, as he could do that now.

You rested your arms on his shoulders, your smile growing wider.

You loved this man, and you were glad he was yours.

A cold burst of wind Blew through the area you and Mark were in, making Mark shift uncomfortably.

"What was that?" He asked, looking up and around the kitchen.

You shrugged, looking towards the direction of the sudden burst. "Don't know."

Something seemed to be standing in the middle of the kitchen, making your breath get caught in your throat. Mark noticed and turned around, also freezing.

Tears formed at the corner of your eyes, most likely form the amount of sadness you were feeling.

A figure of your dead brother, Wilbur, was standing there in the middle of the kitchen. His blank, crying eyes looking directly at you. The stab wound on his stomach was bleeding, although there was no evidence of such thing dripping on the floor. His clothes were the same on that day, his muted yellow sweater and his dirty, ripped jeans. His redish-brown beanie was still there, his fluffy brown hair sticking out of the bottom of it.

"Oh, my, god." Mark whispered, still staring at Wilbur, like it was going to disappear.

"Wilbur?" You squeaked, the tears falling from your eyes.

The ghost moved, the eyes looking blinking and the head nodding.

"Wilbur!" You shouted hopping down the counter and ran over to Wilbur, trying to hug it. You went through it, hitting the island instead.

Wilbur looked at you sadly and handed you some blue, smiling when you took it in your hands.

He then spoke, his voice raspy, like he hasn't spoken in forever.

"B-blue takes sadness, blue is g-good."

He then vanished, you collapsing to your knees and Mark catching you, hugging you.

You held the small piece of blue to your chest, your tears making Marks shirt wet.

He didn't care.

"its okay (y/n). your with me." He whispered, making the small circles on your back to calm you down.

"its okay."