The Fight

Content/Trigger Warning.

You hummed to yourself as you fixed up a few things on your desk.

Apparently, on last nights stream you slammed the desk a bit to hard and knocked over a few cups that started to build up, and you didn't really time to clean it up as you wanted to get the stream over and done with.

You forgot about it and went to bed after it was done with.

You picked up the last cup and looked around for any more cups.

Finding none, you left your room and walked down the hallway to the kitchen, so you could put the cups in the sink to clean them out.

A few minutes before

With Mark

"Yeah, I know Sis." He said.

"Then say it."

"But I'm not sure if I can. At least, not to them." Mark sighed and hang his head.

"Fine, practice saying it to me." Mark's sister said.

Mark stared at the floor. "No, that is too weird."

She groaned and the sound of her hitting something - probably a wall - was heard. "Bro, its not that hard to say three words."

"Sis, I don't say to you often." Mark said.

"Fine. I'll start." She said. "I love you."

Mark groaned.

"Now, say it back."

"But I don't want too."

"Mark, I will get Mom to drive me over to your house and I will make you say it to my face."

"Okay! Okay!" Mark shouted. "I love... You?"

The sound of cups dropping on the floor echoed throughout the house.

"oh shit." She whispered. "I'll hang up for you."

His sister hung up, leaving Mark with the droning beep, and you staring at him with tears in your eyes.

"(Y/n), its not what you think-!" He said, standing up from the couch and stepping towards you.

"Then what the hell is it!?" You shouted. "You've never said those to me, and now your saying them to people on the fucking phone?!"
(Just for clarification, you didn't hear the other side of the phone.)

"(Y/n), please, let me explain-" He reached out to grab your hand but you slapped it away, the tears now streaming down your face.

"No! Don't you dare." You sniffed, wiping away the tears on your face. "I don't want to listen to you right now!"

You turned and ran out the door, grabbing your car keys on the way. Mark ran after you, shouting your name.

You pulled out of the driveway, and down the road towards town, Mark trying to run after you.

"(Y/n)!" He shouted. "Don't go! It's not what you think!"

But none of his words reached your ears. You were already in town, the tears blinding you.

You slammed the wheel and yelled, the tears dripping off your face.

You didn't see where you were going.

All you saw, was a truck carrying a bundle of rebar before nothing.

You blinked, feeling something wet on your stomach.

You looked down, slowly, you face still kind of wet from the tears.

One single rebar was sticking out of your body, just below your ribcage.

"oh."

You blinked again, and closed your eyes. The ring in your ears became louder before it faded away. The blackness surrounded you, everything fading away.

"Quickly, we might have a survivor!!"

"(Y/n)!!"

"They might not make it!"

"Clear!"