Nicknames

This is one thing that happened during the five month time skip, since you people keep thinking its such a big a deal.

Mark punched your character, causing you to squeak.

"Ranboo!" You shouted, crouching and pulling out your sword. "Do that again, and I'll kill you."

Mark snorted and backed up, pulling out his own sword. "Want to bet?"

You smiled. "Bet."

Harvey logged into the game, spawning right in between the both of you. His voice was heard in the discord.

"Guys, please."

"TapL! He punched me!"

"Fair point." Harvey said, crouching and backing up, his character looking between you two.

Mark looked at your character, and you looked at his.

"Fine, I'll let you PvP."

"Yes!" You jumped and clicked your mouse, expressing your happiness.

Mark chuckled and watched your excited character before Harvey ran in front in him.

"Ready."

Mark adjusted his hot bar, making sure his sword, lava bucket, flint and steel, water bucket and, food were there.

"Set."

You did the same thing, putting on your Nether armor.

"Go!" Harvey ran out of the way, turning around quickly to see what was happening.

You attacked him, striking him once with your enchanted sword before setting him on fire with your flint. He quickly put himself out and ran, making you chase him.

You used your bow and hit him, thankful you pit infinity and flame on it.

Mark was hit, and he put himself out, his bucket not getting the water.

"No!"

You put a block where his water was and hit him on more time, put his hearts down to one and a half

"Yes!"

Harvey chased after the both of you, watching the fight with great interest.

Mark started eating his golden apple, but it was short-lived when you hit him one more time with your axe.

You burst out laughing. "Take that Moo!"

Harvey smiled at your victory, letting Mark run up and pick up his stuff.

"Good job, (y/u/n), good job."

>>>...<<<

You and Mark were sitting on the couch, you resting your head on his lap, while he watched TV.

"Why'd you nickname me Moo?" He asked, suddenly.

You grunted and looked up at him, you eyes meeting his. You blushed and looked away.

"It's a combination of your name, Mark, and your character name, Ranboo." You answered, your eyes watching the screen.

"Oh." He said. "That makes way more sense."